[18] Morris Kentson.

I tried looking for a model for Chester but found none, so I drew him instead. Up there^^^

Our albino was on cloud nine for the next several days, blending right into all that figurative whiteness.

Morris had appeared to have grown up overnight or something of that kind. Noah would've supposed that sex did that to people, but Morris was far from virgin, and so that explanation went out the window.

But Noah didn't bother finding another one. He was satisfied (physically and mentally) with the way things were and that was that. It all began right the day after...

A content smile kept Noah's lips stretched as he stood before his favorite coffee machine, eyeing all the possibilities. He could've stuck with his preference, but he was feeling adventurous today. He inserted two coins and then put his hands in the pockets of his low-waist jeans, swinging on his heels as he contemplated.

Before he got to make a choice, a hand was planted firmly on his shoulder to turn him around, pressing him against the vending machine. He heard a beep, having accidentally pushed a button.

"Kent!" he exclaimed.

The man let no room for formalities. He shoved a kiss on Noah's lips and let his tongue do wonders while letting his hands roam all over the little one's body.

Noah easily adjusted to the situation, hugging Morris's broad shoulders and cooperating. He could feel warmth on the back of his knees as the coffee poured into the cup, the machine vibrating against his back and butt. He loved the coffee machine, but never would he have thought it'd get this intimate with him.

"Kent, holy shit..." Noah sighed when the man gripped both his buttocks. He stuck out his tongue and Morris sucked it into his mouth loudly before pulling back and panting.

Hair fell over his eyes, expression unreadable. But then his mouth stretched lightly into a grin and he flipped the fringe away. As always, the strong green orbs made Noah infinitely jealous.

"Mm." Morris hummed, peeking around Noah. He let his head on top of his shoulder as he reached low, between Noah's legs. The albino halted as he felt the arm's length brush his crotch.

He vaguely remembered having done something similar to Morris, only less indiscreet.

"White coffee." Morris straightened up, holding a cup of just that.

He bent his neck and poked out his tongue, pressing it to Noah's jaw before sliding it upwards, slowly.

"My favorite."

"Kh-Kent..." Noah laughed faintly, only for the man to turn around and leave, the steam of his coffee trailing behind.

And that was only day one. Things got significantly more intense, and it was long before Noah noticed anything off about Morris. Hell, everything seemed just dandy about Morris what with two of the man's fingers inside of Noah.

Day five: they were in Noah's office, with the albino seated on the desk, Morris's hand under him. He was knuckles deep, just stretching Noah's insides shamelessly. Noah would move his hips now and then but it'd add so much to the pleasure he had to keep himself from it in order not to come all over the place.

"No no no..." Noah whimpered. Morris had started scissoring him, keeping the fingers in a V position that kept stretching and closing. "Oh my..."

He blindly palmed Morris through his pants, rubbing his length up and down with the heel of his palm. The man sighed calmly into his neck and then mouthed it, all the while his shoulder rolled. Noah clenched it as to slow down the movements inside of him but Morris only started flicking his wrist instead.