[17] Date.

"Morris, just hand them over."

"No!" the man complained, looking out the window of his car at the apartment complex. Victor had approved to come with him to Noah's as to assure that Morris wouldn't make a U turn and ditch the date on the way there.

Morris had waited a few days to pass since Noah's approval of the date in seek of good weather. He was planning on- you guessed it, taking him to the Carnival. He was creative like that.

"Morris Kentson he will laugh in your face." Victor insisted, trying to pry the bouquet of red roses out of his hand.

"Ow ow ow!" Morris whined. Thorns were prickling his skin. "Stop, he'll like them! Yes he'll make fun of me but he'll be profoundly touched."

"He is a man, stop the-"

"I'll bitch-slap you, Victor!"

The man let go, eyes widening for a couple seconds. He palmed his scarf, fumbling with it. "Just... how gay are you, Morris Kentson?"

The man left his car, slamming the door close after him.

----------

Morris arranged his outfit. He'd tried his best to look casual, but then supposed a pair of dark-brown dress pants wouldn't hurt. Neither would a matching vest, over a black shirt, with a slim white tie as to produce a palette of coffee colors.

He sighed.

Ok yes he was overly formal but he just didn't feel ok with himself any other way. Seeing as he was ridiculously nervous for this date, being the first male on male one, he could only turn to his clothes for some sort of comfort.

He moved the flowers to his other hand with a rustle and knocked on the thin, wooden door. The building was a mess, and he couldn't help but wonder what Noah did with his impressive salary.

After a few moments of waiting, the door was unlocked and swung open. Morris's face dropped as he took in Noah's aspect.

He was only wearing a huge, thin grey t-shirt that reached his knees. From there on, his toothpick legs seemingly leaked to the floor like two thin milk streams. The knees bulged out distinctively, as did the bones of his ankles.

Noah was skinny...

"Are... Aren't you dressed?" Morris tentatively checked his wristwatch to confirm the time they've agreed upon.

Noah scoffed, watching the flowers dully. He picked up the bouquet and stuffed his nose in them, white strands of hair tickling the strong red.

"Ok let's see." Noah looked Morris up and down. "Suit, flowers, Carnival maybe?"

Morris tried to hide his blush by placing his hands in his pockets and kicking away plaster dust from the floor.

Noah snickered and took hold of his wrist, dragging him inside the apartment and closing the door after them. The action was enough to make the windows tremble.

"At the end of this tiny hallway and to the left. I'll put these in water meanwhile."

Morris nodded, pressing his left heel to his right foot to take his shoe out, doing the same to the other. He smiled slightly at his feet, glad for the opportunity to show off his nice socks. He was a man that liked his socks.

After a step, he took two backwards and peeked into the kitchen to see Noah lay the flowers on the counter, which took most of the kitchen space. The room was rectangular and tiny, a huge window with three frames occupying half the far wall. There was a nice, urban view outside.