Chapter 10- I need a sign

I never realized just how much God loves me and wants to show me his love. Today someone came up to me in my church and expressed how much she wanted me o make the right choice when choosing a boyfriend. Even though I know that people care I always feel that whatever happens to me it wont affect anyone or whatever decisions I make it won't affect anyone. 

Today I realized that if I made a wrong choice in a man to marry many people cared. This week off I have had a total turn around in attitude. Even though I like Timothy. If God tells me this man is not for me I would understand! Because I rather know the truth know then suffer later with a man that would make my life a living hell. I want to be married to the love of my life. The one who compliments me not brings me down. The man who cherishes everything I do and does not try to get more out of me for his own selfish gain. 

Apart of me feels like I need to really pay attention more and look even more closely. Do I have the right person? I have been praying to God over and over about this man asking for a sign, but nothing yet. I think what I might do is try to back myself away a bit and try to get to know this man better. See if he is really trying to change or if he has another agenda. If only God gave me the ability to read minds. Then all of this would be much easier. Ha! probably not there is always a loop hole. 

I Just ask God to help me stay strong against temptation and to truly see Timothy for who he really is. Then with an open mind and heart I can see what God wants me to see not what I want to see. For we look at appearance but God looks at the heart. 

God always sends people upon my path to talk to me, direct me, and help me. I just need to see the sign he is trying to show me. I can tell my sign the one I was asking for is coming soon.