chapter 1: Damean Institute for the talented teens

My sworn enemy? - chapter 1

 “Mapre!! You are mapre!! You are the long lost child we were seeking!! You are in grave danger, dear mapre leader, the hope of mapre’s and mavro’s rest on your young shoulders!!”

  My mind was foggy but he voice was clear and troubled. I was freaking out by now, where the hell does this old lady’s voice pop up from?? The last thing I remember was being tired and my head hitting the pillow….

  “Listen my child, there is something you must know, for the dangers of our worlds are after you. The answer lies within; everything you believe not true has awakened. The world is changing and it is noticeable to the humans now. We must stop this, you must………”

  I was up in a start, dreaming about being in this entirely different place, or world, or something ain’t exactly abnormal. I don’t exactly know where I was while dreaming but when I was there I felt a familiarity with that place. It felt so natural being in that place. It was about this palace and me sitting on a throne and ruling my own kingdom. Feeling very powerful and all. Being all dressed up like a princess etc, etc, etc.

 “Dang it!! stupid, freaky dream!!" I yelled out in frustration.

Whats so special about the dream??? The thing is that I remember having a dream like this a few times before. The first time I didn’t think of it as a big deal, but then when it was repeated a few more times I kind of freaked out a bit, which is very unlike me.

   I got off bed and headed off to freshen up for college. I wore a white tank top with a red hoodie and a black skinny jeans. I got on, red high tops that suited my outfit. It looked alright, but then I wasn't the type of girl who cares about their appearance that much. I grabbed my bag and chucked in all the things I felt would be necessary today. I looked at the watch, if I didn’t get going soon I wouldn’t have time to get to my class. I grabbed everything I needed and locked the front door.

"Hey chica!!!" i said as I spotted it. "Had a good time hon?" I cooed and then looked around in embarrasment. Good thing no one heard me. Nice way to start an already freaky day.  

  I got to my car, which was a sleek black sexy looking Aston Martin, in my opinion the best. Did I mention I was practically rich? People think it’s because I work or something, but I don’t, I don’t really need to. my parents left me everything that was left of theirs, which not to mention is a lot, and by lot I mean A LOT!!!   

  I reached school a few minutes before the bell. Luckily there was still some cars missing I parked my car in one of the parking lots and looked up to see a few student with their heads turned in my direction. I looked along the parking lot there were a many shiny cars here. Good, at least I wouldn't look like a rich and snobby freak. I came earlier than I normally would because this was my first day at here. Did I mention that I was new here???? I guess not. Anyway here’s how I landed here.

  I was three when my parents disappeared. I was all alone at home thinking mum would come home in a couple of minutes, and I would be laughing at how much I am worrying now. But she never came. She was the one who loved me the most and she was obviously the most important person in my world. Rumors spread that she was killed by my Dad, but due to personal experience I now know that rumor never has it.  I never actually found out what happened to her. The only thing I remember was being worried, I was scared that she would really disappear. The next thing I know, I was covered in darkness. That was the first time I had the same dream as this morning, and like I said, then, I thought it was another silly dream like the ordinary ones. But ordinary dreams never felt so real.

  The next day I woke up to find myself in a totally different place, a place I’ve never been before to. Heck, I didn’t even know how I landed there. I just remembered the feeling of being drifted through water, thought that could have been an effect of my unconsciousness. But there was one thing I was sure of, it was the feeling of safety. Which I’d only ever felt with my mum and dad, which by the way was rarely. Many times I used to have this kind of alarm that went of in my head and thought or felt danger from anyone or anywhere. Hence, then on I kept moving, never staying in the same place for more than eight to nine months. The place I’m currently staying at the Liamont reservation at Malibu. I love this house!! There are all these big fancy looking houses facing the beach and I love waking up to the sound of the waves, this is more than perfect for me, so maybe I would stick to this place longer.

There was a huge sign in the middle saying 'Damean Institute'. These were one of the private schools where everything looked like a piece of art. The whole place shouted 'FANCY!!!!',  I walked up the stairs to see an exquisitely styled arcitectural building, I walked over to the building that looked more huge assuming it was the main building.

 The building looked every bit that pictures had shown it to be. I walked to the main entrance and through the doors and into the hall way. The walls were an alluring colour of pure white with black and red coloured designs that only pros were capable of making, the furniture different metalic colours that complemented the walls. The chandeliers made of glass along with the part glass walls that encaved plants made it look magnificient. I could just imagine the site when the chandelier lights are on, PRETTY!!!

The reason I was so fascinated by it was because I always wanted to be an interior designer. My dream is to design a place that looks like its included in the seven wonders of the world. I know silly yeah? but I can't help but hope. 

Ahead I saw a counter which I assumed was the reception and headed toward it. Suddenly I was hit by something huge and hard, all the stuff that I was holding in my hand flew and I landed on the floor on my back. A second later the pain hit me.

 Shit!!! Thinking about how I couldn’t even spot a wall before crashing into it. I tried to get up. But I couldn’t, because as soon as I tried a surge of pain shoot through my right leg. I hissed out in pain still with my eyes still closed.

 I opened my eyes to see a boy kneeling down on the floor and picking up all my stuff for me. He looked up at me when I hissed and put down all my gathered stuff and reached his hand out to help me. That was when my eyes traced over his  features:  hard squared jaw, soft curved lips – now twisted up into a small smile, straight lined nose, sharp angled cheek bones, smooth surface of his forehead that was partly obscured by jet black hair that looked like it couldn’t be tamed. Messy, but in a good way...... At last I saw into those dark black eyes with golden specks in it. That was what captured my attention instantly. After what felt like a lifetime I realized that we were still in the hallway staring at each other. So I cleared my throat which bought him too back to the present.

He extended his hand toward me.

“Sorry about that” he said in an attractive deep voice “My name is Brett."

******

heyyya guys, lol I know im not very good at this sooo I would appreciate it if you atleast let me know if this story is being read, plz comment or become a fan.

I don't mind if the comments are bad or good atleast i know i can improve :)

just a little tip, I know its kindda not what every one expects, but the story won't be good if it goes according to what everyone expects it to be.