Chapter 4

"Oh my God! Esmé what's wrong?", Sky runs to me. Scared like hell. She can't know about him.

"I fell of a yacht,and twisted my ankle! And I fell here, and it hurts even more!", I try to act as better as I can.

"You poor thing! Let's get you to bed!",she says annoyingly.

"Don't treat me like a baby!", I say to her. She smiles to me.

"Okay. Let's go to your room!", we head to the master bedroom, then she stops and asks. "Where are your shoes?", she looks at me confused.

"I forgot them in the car! I couldn't carry them.", I try to sound as convincing as I can. We enter the badroom.

"I need a nap. It was a hard day for me. I fired 6 people, broke my..", I stop. Don't go there Esmé.."broke my phone and my ankle.",I finish the sentence.

"I can see you are tired. I can't remember the last thing I saw you cry!", she looks at me like I'm hiding something.

"Can you find my PJs, please?", she tosses it to me and hits me right on my face. She is trying to make me smile. Not in the mood, love. I take off my dress and slowly get beneath cover.

"Wake me up in hour! We need to go shopping, I have a party tomorrow and I don't have any new flat shoes.", this makes me wanna cry out loud even more. I can't wear my heels.

"I will, don't worry! Sleep well", she leaves the room. For a couple of minutes I stare at the ceiling. What the hell will I do now? Danielle will come at my office. And when she's done we will never see each other again. No more yacht, castle meetings. Great plan Esmé, except you will see him again, with your shoes!

What will I do? I need a shower. I need to take off this bandage from my ankle. So I take it off. And I don't know how will I put it again. As I stand up. God, this hurts. I open my drower and take Advil. This would do. Okay, now shower. I put my hair in a ponytail and turn on the water. Ah, so refreshing! This is like a remedy for all this chaos! I need to go to work tomorrow. I hate Saturday work. I take the towel and exit the bathroom. I walk with much smaller pain. It means Advil is working. I go to the wardrobe to dress up. Jeans and white sweater will do the work! I turn around to shoes to find what to wear. Oh I know ,that new Kanye West line for Adidas that I got a couple of days ago, "Yezzy boost 350". I fell in love with them. And I'm done. I try to walk as normally as I can. And then Sky comes into the room.

"Wake u-", she looks at me," You're up, and all dressed up! You said you wanted to sleep but you didn't! What's wrong Es?", she gives me a look full of concern.

"I'm still sleepy, it's just my ankle is a pain in the ass.", thank God for drama class!

"Can we go shopping now? And Sky would you be model in my new fall/winter?", I say.

"Sure, your runway shows are the best! I'm doing this year for Versace, Chanel and Balmain.", she says. I smile to her.
"I'm so proud of you! Scarlett McQueen it's my honer to be your friend! Let's hurry up and go shopping before the magic of Advil disappears!" She laughs and we slowly go. "Oh we're going with your car, I'm driving.", I nod.
For next two hours we shopped like never in our lives! Now we're heading home. We have to go to just one place more. The candy shop!

"I think my credit card is burned!", she laugh at my comment!

"Mine too, honey!", we laugh so hard.
"Thank God I have this fashion shows or I will beg for food!",my good mood is officially back!

"Just a second! I need to call Donatella about this party tomorrow." , I say and find my phone in my purse.

"Okay hun, I will go to candy shop until you talk. She gets out of the car. Before she slams the door she looks at my phone.