Chapter 3

Still in his arm. Without saying a word. I'm even more confused than before. I have a million questions now. Why did he send me that phone? Those flowers? Maybe I misunderstood the situation. That would be it. It breaks my heart but what can I do.

"You can put me down. Thank you." He puts me carefully on the ground.

Ahh.. Pain.. My ankle.. I scream. And he hold me up in the air.

"Does it hurt?", he asks like it's hurting him.

"It does. Oh God!", i scream.

"Put her inside !", she says. She is worried. Oh my God. My body on his. This is bad. Really ,really bad. He puts me in his arms again. I can't get back to that yacht.

"No. No. I need to go home. Let me call someone from work to pick me up." I start searching in my bag for phone. When I put it out of the bag, i regret it. This is his phone. I see he smiles. He was waiting to see if I changed my phone. This guy is a player. I feel sorry for Danielle.

"Don't be silly, Alex will take you!", no he won't. I WILL DO SOMETHING STUPID! I yell at myself in silence.

"I don't want to bother you guys. Thank you!", I say but deep inside I want him to take me home. Take me, take me, take me..

"I don't want to hear another word, I'm taking you home!", he says, with little higher voice then usual. "Honey, I will be home tonight, I need to come back to work. I just came to see you!" This is the pain in my stomach. I can't hear this!

"Okay baby, love you!", she sends him a kiss from the yacht."Bye Esmé, see you on Monday" I wave to her and she is gone. Is soon as she is out of my sight I turn my head to him.

"Can you please let me go?", I try to move but he doesn't let me.

" I'm going to take you to the doctor first!" Let's go!" I don't make a sound. We're heading to Lamborghini. Hate that car, it's too low. How will I get into it?!

"I'm too heavy, maybe you should put me down?", I try to be polite. He is carrying me for how long? 15 minutes?

"No. You're perfect.",my cheeks are red. Esmé, get over it! He is getting married!

He unlocks his car and the door automatically goes up.

"Let's see how will I put you down..", he smiles to me. "Esmé, I'm going to put you down, stand on one leg! I'm going to hold you. Okay?", he looks like he cares.

"Okay." I smile truly for a first time.
He put me slowly on the ground,again. As he do that, my body rubs over his. I'm not sure if I can stand.

"Try to sit down.", he says. This car is so low. I sit down somehow. He kneels down and takes off my shoes.

"You didn't have to do that.. I could have done it by myself.", I say seriously as I can. He looks at me and smiles.
He closes the door and go to his side. And he turns on the machine. Oh my God. I totally forgot to call my PA. They are probably all at the meeting except me! I find my phone, or his phone.

"Nice phone!", his eyes are on the road but he smiles. Oh mister we are talking as soon as I finish this conversation.

"Miss Esmé, the meeting has started.", Samantha says. What the hell?

"Are you kidding me? Who the hell think they are?" I snap. Alex is watching me carefully.

"Miss I told them, but they said it's for good of company.", oh no they didn't this was the final meeting for fall-winter collection, and they think they can do this alone? Go in the conference room and put me on speaker.