Chapter Five

Chapter Five 💚Snow💙

It turned out that my escort was the thug himself, Asher, apparently it was for show, but I got the feeling it was more than that to him as the first thing he said was, "You look stunning, Snow." I might have thought that he was just saying it to be polite but it wasn't an off hand remark, he looked right into my eyes and, it might sound cheesy but, he said it sincerely.

I couldn't help but blush at the way he said my name. I wasn't sure why he made me feel that way and I didn't like not knowing. I made a decision to confront him about it, after the whatever it was, tonight.

I walked in with his arm around me, he insisted, and all eyes were on me, making me instantly nervous. I made sure I didn't show that I was by holding my head high and meeting everyone's eyes with a steely glare.

The little charade I had going lasted until I spotted my pack, each one looking as fancy as I was. I don't think they would have recognized me, had it not been for my cherry red hair and gold eyes, because they took a minute to realize it was me when I smiled at them, the older boys' jaws fell open when they saw me, but Alex's expression was the funniest. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and his jaw almost hit the floor.

I couldn't stop laughing about that for at least five minutes. By that time his expression had changed from shocked to annoyed. For some reason Asher had a smug look on his face when I laughed at Alex, though I thought it a little odd I brushed it off as we continued to the front of the room where a small stage had been set up. From what I understood the ceremony would come first then we would get to eat.

"Ladies and gentlemen this ceremony is very special tonight because we will be welcoming new wolves into our pack. Though they have had a rocky past they will be wholeheartedly welcomed here regardless of that past. First is the former alpha of the group, Snow," Alpha Tyson spoke from on the stage. I climbed up the stairs onto the stage and stood before him.

I vowed to be loyal to the pack then I went behind a curtain in the corner of the stage and shifted after carefully changing out of my dress. I heard a collective gasp as I padded back out to Alpha Tyson, probably because of my fur. He spoke some words in a language I didn't understand, and then I felt power wash over me. Suddenly I wasn't alone in my head anymore. I heard voices congratulating me on joining the pack, but one voice stood out from the rest...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's been so long guys. I had serious writers block and exams and I was working on my other story that you should really check out, it's called "It's Complicated". But any way PLEASE COMMENT I want to know what you think!!!! At least one person. Show me that you actually do read these things even if you want to tell me that my little speeches here are boring. Anyway happy Easter/ April fools day.

Poppy