Chapter Six

Snow's POV

<Congratulations, mate,> A deep voice spoke in my mind, sending shivers down my spine. Mate? What the heck is a mate? and who was that?

My internal rant was cut short when Alpha Tyson called Alex onto the stage.

Alex's POV

I'm not going to lie, I was freaking nervous to get up onto that stage with the Alpha. My mind was filled with tons of what ifs that were stupid but wouldn't leave my head.

I wouldn't have gone up on that stage at all if it wasn't for the wolfy grin Snow gave me as encouragement..

As it was I reluctantly made my way up to the stage, everything seemed to become a blur as I did. I barely registered the weird feeling of power washing over me after I vowed my loyalty to the pack, just like Snow had done.

As I wandered out from behind the screen I had shifted into my grey wolf behind, all eyes were on me and congratulations filled my mind. I walked over to stand on the right side of Snow.

One by one the other guys were called up to the stage, said their vows and shifted, while we stood there watching. Everett's brown wolf, Garret's light brown wolf with a white tail tip, Robby's red-brown wolf, Xander's dark brown wolf and Sammy's light silver wolf joined us after they were finished. Wendy, Lucy and Casey also swore loyalty to the pack, though they hadn't shifted yet, and Kyle, Elliot,Hannah, Foster, Peggy, Tawni, Derek, Ollie, and Renee were bonded to the pack automatically because they were still so young.

It was pretty cool that we could speak to each other through the mind link and have private conversations in it too, as we were discussing at the banquet after the ceremony.

I glanced over at snow who was grinning from ear to ear at one of Sammy's stupid jokes, and I couldn't  believe that she was the same girl that Randi had brought back to the temporary camp we were staying at. That girl had been trembling with fear, and she had been very shy, scared of everyone. Now though she seemed fearless and she was beautiful. She could handle six teenage guys which was no easy task, and she could do it without breaking a sweat, just another reason I admired her.

 She seemed to be glowing now, and I was liking her even more than I had before. She looked super happy for the first time in a long time as she sat there talking to Asher's sister.

One thing that bothered me about this pack was that stupid Asher the spoiled brat was being possesive of Snow, MY Snow, frankly it was ticking me off. He had no right to be possessive over her, he barely knew her, while she was my best friend, and I was only just starting to get out of the friendzone. I just hoped that she wouldn't  blindly fall for him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Aughh! I'm really sorry it's been so long guys, Ive been really really busy and I've had a super annoying cold for about a month now, it sucks! But to make it up to you I wrote an extra long chapter, most of which was written in my stupid history class, just like many of my best sketches are created.  So vote if you'd like, but above all comment!!!! And check out my other story It's Complicated.

                                                                 Love you all <3 Poppy