Hospital

I woke up to the sounds of beeping. I sat up from the hard bed. I looked around, and noticed that everything was white. I realized I was in a hospital. Then a nurse came in.

"Oh, you're awake," she said smiling. She had long dark hair in a braid and a nice body. She's not my type , though, I'm more into men.

"Uhh, yeah," I said scratching my forehead.

"Do you remember anything that happened," she said getting a clipboard out.

" All I remember is that I woke up, and I couldn't breath," I said and she nodded and wrote it down.

"The doctor will talk to you soon," she said walking away.

Less than five minutes an old man in a doctors coat walked in.

"Hello Harry," he said smiling.

"Hi," I said nervously. His smile made me a little uncomfortable. He looked down at his clipboard.

" Well, it seems you had a panic attack," he said.

"Is this the first time this has ever happened to you," he questioned me and I nodded.

"Well it seems that you developed an anxiety disorder, " he said and wrote something on his click board.

"So we're going to be changing your meds, to two pills," he said still locking at the clipboard. I nodded.

" You will take one for your depression and anxiety and another one for your hallucinations," he said.

"But I used to take 4 pills," I said and he nodded. Not that I ever took them, but still I am just so wondering.

"Yes, I know, but he have made a pill that does all of what those four pills did," I nodded.

"It seemed that you have visitors in the waiting room, would you like to seem them," he said .

"Yes," I replied.

" Okay, here are the papers you need to sign, and I'll send them in," he said handing me a stack of papers.

I looked through them until I landed on the page I hated seeing.

" Patient suffers from major depression, schizophrenia, nightmare disorder "

I've seen this page since I was 8 when I was first diagnosed with nightmare disorder. Then when I was 14 I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Then when I found out I schizophrenia, my depression developed. Now today at 19, years old I have developed an anxiety disorder.

" Patient now suffers from anxiety disorder and still the other disorders," the paper said. I heard a knock on the door, and hide the page. I don't like people knowing about all my "problems ".

"Come in," I yelled. Then came in a sleepy Niall and Ed. They had big dark bags under their eyes.

"What happened, " Niall questioned walking over to the side of my bed. Fuck, what do I say.

Just tell them Harry. Just tell them.

"I had a panic attack," I said nervously looking at the ground. What if they think I'm crazy or something.

"Heyy, it's okay Harry, I know a lot of people who have had panic attack so," he said patting me on the back.

"My sister had one once too, " Niall said silently.

"really ?," I said surprised.

"Yeah, she was home alone, and didn't know what was happening," Niall said said looking at the ground. I felt better that they didn't think I was a freak, but I know if they knew my other problems they would think I'm crazy.

"So when can you leave," Niall asked changing the conversation.

"I just need to sign these papers and I can go," I said and looked at the papers. Niall sat on a chair near my bed while I quickly signed the papers.

"Ok, I'm done, I just need to change," I said and they nodded. They left the room, so I could change. I quickly signed the last page with the list of my disorders. I changed, and then heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was the nurse that was in here when I woke up.

"Hey, are you done with your papers," she asked giving me a big smile.

"Yeah," I quietly said handing her the papers. She smiled again taking them again. What the fuck is wrong with her, she's creeping me out.

"Well if you need any help feeling better, call me," she said handing me a piece of paper. She winked and then walked out of the door. I guess she was flirting with me. Wow, that's the first time someone has tried to. Niall and Ed called in.

"Wow , that was a fine piece of ass," Ed said smirking. I lightly hit him on the arm.

"Don't be pervert," I said and he nodded.

" Are you going to call her," Niall asked me smiling.

"No," I said shrugging.

"Well if you don't, I will," Ed said and I rolled my eyes at him.

They don't know I'm gay. I don't really want to "come out" to them because I don't understand why I should. Straight people don't have to come out so why do gay people have to. They will find out that I'm gay when I introduce them to my boyfriend, the lifeguard . I don't know if that's going to happen, but I hope it is.