Lewis

Today in marine biology class, we had to get sand crabs, and check their gender. We were super close to the water that I was nervous that I might try something again. Wavey was telling me to do it, but I tried to ignore him.

After the class, I decided to stay at the beach for a while and think. I hated thinking about my problems, it just made me think I was crazy. I'm not crazy though. It's not my fault I'm like this, it's Wavey's. I hate that he just clouds my mind with these scary thoughts.

"Excuse me," a cheerful deep voice said pulling me away from my thoughts. I looked up, and it was him. He was staring at me straight in the eyes with his beautiful blue ones.

"Y-ye-yes," I stuttered. I tried to remain cool, but I couldn't help it.

"The beach is closing in 10 minutes due to the weather," he said touching his brown hair.

"Oh okay," I whispered and he walked away. I got up from the stand, and started walking to my car.

Harry why can't you ever do anything right. You should of just talked to him like a normal human being. You should of asked for his name.

So it's not like he would give you his name. He's not even into guys. He thinks you're a freak, a disgusting freak.

"Leave me alone Wavey," I shouted kicking the stairs.

"Umm, are you okay," a voice said.

"Yes, I'm fucking okay, can I help you ?," I yelled. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at Wavey for making me embarrass myself in public.

" You forgot this folder on the beach, so I thought it was important," he said. Then I realized who it was, it was him. I turned around bright red, and took the folder from him.

"Uhh, thank you," I said.

"No problem," he said and jogged up the stairs. Harry, you really fucked up, even a chance of being friends with him.

"Fuck my life," I whispered to myself and got into my car. I pulled out and almost hit a skateboarder. I had to step on the breaks. Fucking skateboarders never pay attention to where they are going.

"Sorry," he yelled and skated away. It was him, I didn't know he rode a skateboard. Riding a skateboard makes him 10 times hotter and makes me want to get to know him more.

"Phone call from Niall," my car said. I clicked answer.

"Hello Harry," Niall said in usually goofy voice.

"Hey, what's up," I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"I was wondering if you wanted to pick up a couple movies and a pizza, " he said.

"Yeah, sure, then I'll come to yours ?," I questioned him.

"Yeah, don't take too long, Ed and I are waiting," he replied.

"Okay, bye," I said.

"Bye," Niall said hanging up. I started driving to the nearest red box. I parked in the parking lot and quickly ordered the pizza online. I just didn't feel like talking to any else today. I order a large pizza, half pepperoni and half Hawaiian.

I jumped out of my car, and got a couple of movies.

Niall's House

"It's me," I singed while knocking on the door.

"Finally," Niall said taking the pizza from me.

"Asshole," I said and he smirked at me. We each got a couple of slices of pizza and put in Max. Max turned out to be a sad movie about a dog when I thought it would be a comedy.

"Harry why did you pick the movie ?," Ed said trying to hide his tears.

"Idk, I thought it was a comedy," I said.

"Let's watch another movie, yeah ?," Niall said wiping his various tears. We all agreed, and he put in a funny movie. I eventually fell asleep on Niall's couch.

"Harry," a familiar voice said. It was him, the lifeguard. He ran up and hugged me.

"Lewis," I said hugging him back. We were on the beach.

"Wow the waves are really strong today," Lewis said still hugging me. Then a big wave came and covered the whole beach. It sweep Lewis away, I started running after him, but I stayed in the same place while he kept getting farther in farther.

I woke up and couldn't breathe. I felt my heart pounding. Where am I ?
I looked around and saw Ed and Niall asleep. I jumped off the couch and tried to get to the bathroom. I tripped and fell. My heart started to pound faster and faster.

"Help," I yelled trying to get up. I was frozen. Niall shot up and ran over to me.

"What's wrong ?," Niall yelled.

"I think, I think I'm having a heart attack," I breathlessly said. Niall grabbed the closest phone and dialed 911.

"I'm getting help, Harry, stay with me," he whispered tears falling out of his eyes. Then everything turned black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what did you guys think ? :$