Him

Harry's POV

I turned around, and noticed that my back ached.

"What the f-", I said getting up from the floor. I looked around the kitchen, and memories of what happened yesterday flooded my mind.

It happened, again. I can't stop these black outs, anymore. Maybe I should take my meds again, but they never helped to begin with.

I have been having these black outs at least once a week for about a year now. I'm scared that someone might find out, so I never have anyone over. Not that I have many friends, but still I don't want Ed and Niall to find out. It will just make them worry about me.

I cleaned some of the mess, and quickly got changed for college. I wore all black and quickly styled my hair in my usually hairstyle.

I then looked at the mirror. I looked fucking terrible. My legs looked too skinny for my body because of my sweater. I took my sweater off and put a black tee shirt on.

I looked in the mirror, again. I probably looked like a fucking idiot with all these tattoo's on my arms. Like who the fuck gets these many tattoo's. I looked like I was a tough, but I'm actually a " little bitch".

I changed back into my sweater. Fuck, this will do.

I walked into the kitchen, and quickly ate banana. Then I ran out the door straight to my car because my class was going to start in 10 minutes. I got to school in about 3 minutes, and parked right next to the beach.

Part of my school is on the beach because they have a good marine biologist program. Which I am in, so I'm usually on the beach because most of our lessons are here.

I walked down the steps to the beach, and searched for the life guard head quarters. There he was watching the ocean. He looked as beautiful as ever.
I watch him everyday before class. I always try to make myself talk to him, but I just can't do it. He wouldn't want to deal with me and Wavey. We're just a waste of time.
(You'll know who Wavey is in a few chapters)

A pat on my back broke me out of my thoughts.

"Harry, just go talk to him," Ed said.

"Maybe tomorrow," I said pulling my hair.

"Sure, the lesson is starting," Ed said and began walking to the group of talking students in a circle.

Yay, socializing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was this chapter. I know that my chapters are super shorts, but I'm going to try to update at least 1 short chapterseveryday. I think I actually might make this fan Fic into a Larry fan Fic. I don't know, what do you guys think ? Comment please

Okay, I made it into a Larry Fan Fic. :)