New Girl

Amelia

Domino City was very large even by her standards of constant travel. Having just finished putting everything in it's new spots she noticed her Millennium Bracelet jerk violently. Understanding the Amelia smiled as she exited out of the door leaving her companion to keep guard. 

Led to a small game shop she opened the door, a bell announced her arrival gaining attention from a elderly man who looked a lot like someone she knew from long ago. I must be close, she thought."Hello, I just wanted to look at some games," she said with a smile.

 Shimon's incarnation smiled at her. She remember him very well but she doubted this Shimon remembered her. It was hard to forget her at all with her appearance. One eye was gold while the other was green. In a way she was a lot like a cat. "Grandpa !" A childish voice called out. Glancing at the corner of her eye she almost jerked. 

Tri colored hair, Millennium Puzzle and similar eyes. He looked a lot like her Pharaoh but more child-like and smaller. "Hello I'm Amelia," she greeted the small boy who she soon learned that his name was Yugi Mutou. After a while she revealed that she was going to Domino High School, the same as Yugi.

 "See you at school Amelia !" Yugi called out as she left. Lifting a arm she waved as she headed back. "I'm home !" She called out. Soon a hurricane fast footsteps reached her as her companion stopped to a practiced halt. "I found the Pharoh, Furfrou," she said with a smile. Furfrou, the poodle pokemon uttered, "Fru," in understanding. Feeling better she headed out back were her other companions were. "Hello," a parrot like pokemon greeted her as he swooped down and perched on her waiting arm.

"Hello," she greeted back politely, it was standard to greet back. "Did you find the other priest's ?" She questioned her pokemon. The colorful Music Note pokemon stayed silent for a moment before reporting, "Priest Seto/Seth."

Chatot

"Good, now what is the new name he goes by now ?" His trainer inquired. "Seto Kaiba !" He squaked. "He has not changed at all," his trainer rumbled in her laughter. Seeing that his trainer had no more questions he flew off her arm. Landing on a near bye tree he observed his surroundings for a bit before flying off.

Amelia

Later

"Hi Yugi !" She greeted early in the morning. Yugi looked up at her in surprise because she was wearing the boys uniform. 

"The girl's uniform does not suite me," she pointed out. Along with the dark blue uniform she wore a set of Anhk cufflinks and dark boot-like shoes along with her Millennium Bracelet which she wore at all times when out. Her long black hair was kept down like usual. "Chatot !" She heard her pokemon cry from a distance far up. Glancing she saw her pokemon follow her to school before roosting on a nearby tree branch.

Chatot

He could hear his trainer's new classmates talk.

 So far it seemed Amelia had become friends with the one carrying the Millennium Puzzle. While the current wearer held some resemblance to the one before him Chatot knew he was not a reincarnation like Seth. 

 Flapping his wings he flew to were his trainer was, eating lunch up on the roof. Not bothering to announce himself he watched the humans who bore no resemblance to those he knew with thinly veiled suspicion.

 Amelia

Tea watched her with hostility. If looks could kill she would be burned and dead. Not bothering to bring it up she stared at the sky. 

"Amelia ?" Yugi got her attention. Blinking she looked at him. "Why are you staring at the sky ?" Hearing this she smiled before continuing her watch. "Maybe she's thinking of something ?" Joey wheeler said in a Brooklin accent. "I like to watch the sky," she answered. "Your like a bird, you must love being free," Yugi said with a smile.

 Feeling a glare piercing her skin she got up and escaped as calmly as she could using the Bleachers for cover. Seeing no one around down there she jumped the fence as she fell several stories down. "Lucario come on out," she said calmly. In a flash a bi-pedaled pokemon grabbed her and safely helped her down to the ground. Thanking the Aura pokemon she had him return to his poke ball.

 She had Lucario since he was a Riolu.

 Later

Yugi 

He had wondered were Amelia had dissapreared until she spotted her lower legs in a tree. "Amelia !" He called. 

The legs began to move until they swung themselves out the the tree. No longer hidden be dense foliage she saw Amelia sleepily rub her face like a cat. He could not help but think how tired she must have been. Full body now stretched Amelia was watching him. 

Furfou 

She trotted to her trainer's school. "That's a weird looking dog," a stupid sounding voice said. Growling at the stupid non reincarnated  human she used Sand Attack. 

Now covered in gritty sand the human slowly got up before tripping."This is Furfrou, my poodle," Amelia lied. When people here in this world Amelia would say she was a poodle which was not really a lie. She was as any Pokedex would report The Poodle pokemon. Huffing she stuck up her nose snutidly before trotting after Amelia and the tri haired boy.