Chapter 29

*Nisha Pov*

"Nice top." Ayesha said when I walked inside her room.

"It is, right? My Bhabhi bought it for me last before the summer, but I never wore it." I said and helped her to pack the bag properly.

"You will be fine right?" I asked her walking downstairs.

"Yes! And I will read a little, then sleep at the time I generally sleep." She replied.

"When did you become such a good girl?" I asked her teasingly.

"I am always a good girl." She replied, shrugging and I kissed her cheek.

"Let's go!" I said, standing near Sudhir, who is just staring at us.

"Er... nice dress." He said, and I nodded thanking him.

He drove us to Sanju's house, and we went inside to meet her parents. I looked at Ayesha and said, "If you want to talk to us, then just call me."

"I will be fine." She said smiling.

"Thanks for doing this." Sudhir said looking at the elder couple.

"No need to say that." Aunty said, and we nodded leaving the house.

"You will be fine right?" he asked when he stopped in front of the same club.

"I am sure we need not to use any guns or something, so I will be fine." I replied nodding.

We both walked inside and called Sanju. She waved at us, and we waved back walking towards her.

"He is still not here but you guys try to adapt to the scene like you are not here to search for something." Sanju said, and we nodded standing there.

"Go and dance guys. And I will message you when I saw him, but don't forget to put the Bluetooth in your ear. I will tell you if you need to do anything." She said, and we walked back into a dance floor.

"You know how to dance right?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He replied, and I nodded.

We both started dancing just looking around, and I met Sanju's glare. She gestured at his Bluetooth, and I nodded at her.

"She is calling you." I said looking at him.

He nodded lifting the call and asked, "Is he here?"

"What? We are dancing." He said frowning.

"Ok, ok! Don't shout like that." He said hanging up.

"What is she saying?" I asked him frowning.

"We both are dancing like complete strangers with the space of two people between us, and we are drawing attention easily." He replied sighing.

"Ok, then." I said, standing near him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" he asked, raising his hands to place around my waist.

"This is important Sudhir and like you said we need to stop this problem soon, and we can't make any mistakes." I replied, and he nodded placing his hands around my waist.

I cleared my throat a little hoping not to concentrate in his hands as they are making a shiver pass for sure.

"So, what are you planning for Ayesha?" I asked him, sensing the stiffness in his hands.

"She asked me so much so I don't know exactly, but we need to do something special." He replied, and I can feel his easiness.

"Yes! We will think of something." I said, and he smiled looking at me.