Chapter 17

*Sudhir Pov*

I just stood there in shock until the washroom door is closed. I started moving out, but I was again pulled back inside by her.

"Woah! Where are you going?" Sanju asked, glaring at me.

"Where do you think I am going?" I asked her back and released my hand from her hold to go again.

"Are you mad? You can't go outside." She replied scolding me.

"Didn't you see who actually saw us? I can't even think what must be she thinking of me." I said looking at her.

"I know! And that is pretty bad, but you can't go outside." She ordered.

"But I need to explain that it is not what she thinks it is." I said reasoning.

"He will kill you and me if he sees you outside. Wait for some time." She said pleading.

"What is he doing here anyway?" I asked her leaning on the wash basin.

"Why would I know?" She asked back calling someone.

"He is your boyfriend so you should know." I replied.

"Must be for some new news or something." She said shrugging.

I stared at my watch and saw that already few minutes passed. I sighed and said, "I should have never come here."

"Well, this is for your company, and I am not dying to be here with you in this club." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well, you brought me here to prove me some imaginary things. But all you did is dragging me in here." I said, turning around to wash my face.

"What can I do? I saw my boyfriend before I can even take a look at this important thing as per the information I got. He is possessive of me ok, so I dragged you away so that he will not see me with you." She said, and I am not at all listening to her as I am seeing something else.

"What the hell is this?" I asked her pulling out my collar and saw few lipstick marks.

"Oh! It must have got applied when we rushed inside the cubicle." She said looking at them.

"What must be she thinking now and there is even evidence?" She asked frowning.

"Tell me why did you even drag me to the ladies' washroom?" I asked her glaring.

"Because I am used to the ladies' washroom from the time I am a kid." She replied shaking her head.

"But tell me what we have heard is true right?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes!" I replied, thinking how her friend showed me the mirror within minutes.

"Tell me what actually happened." She demanded.

I sighed and said as much as I can, and she suddenly hit my shoulder. I pushed her hand away and rubbed my shoulder.

"Do you seriously think she is selfish?" She asked glaring.

"No! She is not at all selfish." I replied.

"Then why did you say she is?" She demanded.

"Look, I never thought about her as I was busy with this office work. The little time I got I just spent that with Ayesha. So the words I heard just got themselves a place in my head. But after the office was set, I started observing her, and I know how wrong they are." I replied.

"You have to make it up for her so much. I never thought she would be here in this club." She said shaking her head.

"I too don't know about that! But if what you are saying is the true reason we are in this club, then we got a new problem in our hands." I said frowning.

"You need to clear this misunderstanding with her soon." She said looking at the marks on my shirt.

"What do you think I have been saying all this time?" I asked her and she shushed me calling someone.

"How much time do we have to stand here?" I asked her seeing that it is already past half n hour from the time Nisha left.

"Hello, baby! Where are you?" Sanju asked in mobile and placed a hand over my mouth.

"I am outside! I will be at my house in a few minutes. Bye baby!" She said hanging up.

"Let's go! He is on his way to his house." She said and I immediately walked outside.

"What if he is lying?" I asked her frowning.

"I heard the vehicle's sound. Now drop me." She replied, and I dropped her like she said.

"Be thankful that he didn't see you with me. Otherwise, you would have been on the front news, in tomorrow newspaper saying 'The business man is having an affair'." She said getting down.

"Sometimes I really get scared because of your boyfriend." I said frowning.

"You need to scare about some Rajeev guy and not my boyfriend." She said winking and walked inside her house.

"I know that too. But scared?" I mumbled and immediately shook my head.

I reached my home and saw that all the lights are turned off. Food was there on the table, but I walked towards Ayesha's room to see that she is sleeping peacefully.

Then I walked towards Nisha's room and contemplated on knocking, but settled to talk to her tomorrow.

I shook my head and went inside my room after having some dinner and even placed the dishes inside the refrigerator. The food was completely different than everyday, and I frowned.

I lay on my bed and drifted off into sleep with one voice ringing.

"Yes! He will never cheat on me."

The next day I woke up and walked inside Ayesha's room after getting ready to see that she is still sleeping, and I decided not to wake her up as these are holidays right.

When I went downstairs, I saw that the breakfast is on the table. I sat at my place, and she walked outside normally.

She sat in her place and said, "I will wake her up later. Don't worry about her."

I nodded, hearing that, but started frowning thinking she is behaving completely normal. But Sanju said wives' shout, scream or at least cry and even ask the truth when a situation like this arises.

"Listen! About yesterday..." I started to say, but she cut me off saying "You need not to give me any explanation."

"I am not cheating on you." I said, ignoring that all too familiar lines which I used to use on her.

"Ok!" She said, nodding.

"Ok?" I asked her frowning.

"Yes! You said you were not cheating, and I believe you." She replied and continued to have her breakfast.

"Are you not going to ask what am I doing there with Sanju?" I asked her frowning.

She snorted a little and asked, "When did I start to have any right to question you?"

"I know I was completely wrong about you, and that is just my mistake. I just let other peoples' thoughts over power my thinking." I said.

"Thanks!" She mumbled.

"For what?" I asked her confused.

"For not thinking wrong about me anymore." She replied getting up.

"I..." I just trailed off not knowing what to say.

"You are getting late for office. I need to wake her up." Saying that she went inside the kitchen, and then she walked outside.

I sat there until she went near Ayesha's room. I got up and left for office still frowning and confused...

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the amazing trust you guys have in him :)

How is the chap???

Comment plz and vote....