Chapter 7- Maybe this can work

FINALLY i updated. i will try and do it more frequently now, but i''m a busy busy person so that'll be tough. Anyway.

Vote

Comment

Fan

And read away......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the girls were settled into their rooms and Mia was bringing towels and soap to all the rooms. She met Knox in the hallway and he offered to help her. She accepted gratefully and Knox told a couple of towels from her.

            He walked down the halls and stopped at Sky’s door. He knocked and entered. She was unpacking her clothes into the big closet. When she saw him she grinned.

            “Hey Knox! You’re the towel boy now?” She asked standing up and walking over to him. Knox smiled.

            “Nah, just doing a favor for Mia, and being the friendly boy I am.” He said handing her a towel. Sky smirked and set it on her bed.

            “Ain’t that nice, you brought me some soap too?” Sky asked. Knox looked around.

            “You didn’t have any in your bathroom?” He asked her. She shook her head.

            “I’ll go look for Mia then.” Sky answered. “You stay here for a bit, I have a question for you.” With that she skipped out of the room.

            Knox sat on her bed awkwardly. He heard a clink behind him and he looked to find a few objects he wished he hadn’t seen.

            “Oh my God.” He whispered.

                                                                        XXXX

            Mia walked down the grand hallways of the Ryder Mansion carrying the rest of the towels to the boys’ rooms. She was humming softly a tune that she once heard on a TV commercial. Mia knocked and walked into Ren’s room and placed his towels on his bed. Then she carried on to the rest of the boys, Zaldon, Cole, Knox and finally Finn.

            Mia walked up to Finn’s door and knocked. Nobody answered, though Mia was sure she hadn’t seen him downstairs with the rest of them. Mia knocked again and finally just walked in.

            She was met with the sound of blaring Nickelback and the smell of boy’s cologne. Mia coughed and walked through the mess of Finn’s room. She called his name but faced palmed herself knowing that he would never hear her. She finally found him lifting weights in his private mini gym. As soon as he saw her he immediately sat up and shut off the pounding music.

            “Hey, you deaf?” Mia yelled into Finn’s ear. He wrinkled his nose and pulled his head away.

            “No, why would I be?” He asked wiping his face with one of the towels Mia was holding. She shrugged.

            “I thought maybe your impossibly loud music might have infected your brain!” Mia said snatching the towel away from him. Finn laughed and stood up. A bead of sweat trailed down his neck and Mia followed it with her eyes down his perfectly sculpted body…

            Her gaze snapped back to his face and she felt her face go hot. Only now did she realize that he actually towered over her a bit.