Ch. 10

Maskys POV

It's dark outside but I have to keep going.

I know exactly were I'm going and Im halfway there. It should be easy to capture him.

She will love me for this.

**

After a half an hour I finally make it.

*Knock Knock*

"Answer the god damn door!" I hear someone yell from inside.

Suddenly the door opens, revealing just who I was looking for. "What do you wa-" and before he could finish I grabbed him and chloroformed him.

He remains limp in my arms as I throw him over my shoulder and head off.

****

Jeff's POV

Serenity lays still in my arms. Only her light snores could be heard.

I know that once Masky comes back she will want to be in his arms. I respect that...

I still want her though.

I was shaken out of my thoughts from a big bang noise. I hope out of bed and run into the living room. When I get there I see Winter on the ground with Ben on top of her laughing.

******

Winters POV

Jeff looks at me and Ben. This probably looks very wrong. "Um what the fuck?" He asks.

Ben just starts laughing again. "It wasn't that funny Ben. Also, your crushing me." I state.

"Oh sorry, sorry." He says then falls onto the couch and starts laughing some more.

Jeff shakes his head. "I don't want to know." He says.

"Has Masky came back?"

We all turn out heads in the direction of the hallway and see serenity standing there with a hopeful expression. Just as I was about to say something the door swings open to reveal Masky.

But there's a kid thrown over his shoulder. He throws the kid on the couch then goes and attacks serenity in a big ass hug.

Jai..?

****

Serenity's POV

When Masky came through that door a big smile appeared on my face and he attacked me in a hug. I didn't even notice that he had brought someone with him until winter said something. "W-why is Jai here?" She asks.

I get out of Maskys death hold and run over to the kid. It is Jai! I slap his cheek. "Jai! Jai wake up!" I yell in his face.

His eyes start to open and he groans. As soon as he takes in his surroundings and sees me he gives me a giant hug. "Serenity!" He yells.

I laugh. "I missed you Jaibear." I say and hug him tighter.

We here a cough in the background. We all turn our heads to see slendy with his arms crossed. "Why the fuck are there so many humans here and where the fuck is that one girl that I captured yesterday?" He asks.

I shrug. "Yea and where did Jane go?" Jeff pipes in.

"Oh my god what the fuck is it!" Jai screams and points to slendy.

"Im not an 'it' thank you very much. Your one to talk. Humans these days!" Slendy says with attitude.

Suddenly we all turn our heads to the sound of a scream.

What was that?

*************

Okay so A/N

Wow...

That wasn't intense at all.

I'm sorry it's a shitty chapter but how can you blame a poor child for not having any ideas!

Anyways

Q and A time? :) I will also keep answering questions on other chapters too, just so ya know.

But anyways!

Q - when did you first become a fan of Jeff The Killer?

A - well one of my friends was telling me about Jeff and creepy pasta and all that so I decided to look it up and I just fell in love c;

***

Q - Um... What do you mean by intense? Oh, and, how did you come to hear of Jeff The Killer?

A - well I suppose it's not intense... I'll make the next chapter intense :) and I came to hear of Jeff by one of my friends who loves creepy pasta.

***

Q - Do you like homestuck?

A - I know it's a comic right? I've never read it or anything.

***

Q - Exactly how many killer characters are in this?

A - depends on what you mean. Theres Jeff, jane, masky, ben, slendy, and sally. But Jeff is the main killer c;

****

If you guess have any more questions please don't be afraid to ask :)

Also I'm sorry that I have to resort to this but I need at least 35 votes on this chapter for a new update. Thanks bye loves :)