56

Avneet : stop calling me mam yaar, it's so silly.

Siddharth : why? 😉

Avneet : because you are not supposed to see you boss naked everyday.

Siddharth : I didn't see you everyday. 🙈🙈.

Avneet : stop calling me, mam. So you can claim that authority. We lives alone so you know I can let you do that.

Siddharth : ahh, I can't believe it that my life changed this much in a week only.

Now, Siddharth wanted her completely and Siddharth moved his hands from across his back and unhooked her bra.

Siddharth saw her boobs and nipples which were placed so magnificently over her boobs.

Siddharth slowly blew her hot air over her nipples.

Her nipples were the first to respond to his blowing.

They straightened up and stood erect. They looked gorgeous.

Siddharth licked her nipples gently, and Siddharth heard her moan for the first time.

Avneet : how you know all these tactics, you are the best. (She moaned in soft voice)

Though it was more of a hiss, it was enough to give me a solid hard on.

Siddharth started licking and sucking her nipples and was pressing her other boob simultaneously.

Siddharth was shifting his mouth from one boob to the other, her hisses had turned into moans, and Siddharth could feel his cock strain against his boxer shorts, waiting to get free.

It must have been kind of suffocating for him down there trapped in the shorts.

Siddharth still had all his clothes on him.

Siddharth slowly lifted hisself up and yanked out his t-shirt.

The feel of her bare skinned breasts against his chest felt so warm. Siddharth continued his licking and sucking.

Stay tuned