33

Siddharth is ready.

Avneet came to the couch.

Avneet : listen, be calm and relax, this is really helping for me, so you didn't need to feel awkward.

Siddharth : I want to say the same to you, because it can be more awkward for you, mam.

Avneet : I am gonna do the scene on screen, which is faking of intimate scene but the guy will come over me so rehearsal with you gonna help me a lot.

Siddharth : my pleasure.

Siddharth is really getting hard thinking whatever he gonna do ahead.

They were watching a series in which the Behind the Scenes of a famous Hollywood series, in which the actress are playing the scene where she is getting intimate with a guy.

Siddharth : mam, you want to rehearse this?

Avneet nodded.

The moans and whimpers echoed in his living room, overpowering the show playing on the TV in the background of their conversation.

Her attention laid elsewhere, when those moans sounds from screen making him turn on but for Avneet only.

Siddharth looked at the screen.

The scene is like, where a hero (guy) is passionately kissing a girl (heroine) and between the gasping kisses and the tight pressure of his strong hands against her hips.

Avneet pick up the remote and switch off the TV.

Siddharth looked at her.

Avneet : let's give a try.

Both are fully clothed, so nothing is really like to get intimate.

Avneet get up. She thought, that Siddharth won't be able to initiate with come over her.

So, she have to rule and start.

Avneet : you sit?

Stay tuned