58

Siddharth was still in too much shock.

It was too unbelievable for him to see her taking the initiative to have sex with him.

Siddharth also put his hands on her sides rubbing her from waist to armpits.

From her armpits his hands reached for her ample tender boobs.

Siddharth stroked her nipples till they turned hard.

She was getting turned on very fast.

My dick was rubbing against her the soft tissues of her pussy as his hands went behind to dig in her ass.

With both his hands Siddharth spread pressed her hard and gave some soft spanks.

While his dick was making its way up the cunt.

But her cunt was a very tight virgin pussy.

They were standing and he was rubbing his dick into her pussy.

It was going to be painful for her to let his dick in for the first time.

Then he switched into right position.

Siddharth pulled her on the bed and Siddharth mounted on top of her to take control.

Avneet : looks like, now you can't resist. (She tease him to awake the wild passion of him)

Siddharth : of course not.

Siddharth kneaded her boobs with great pressure which she enjoyed.

Then He suckled on them sucking up.

Then licking her all the way down to the toes.

From toes again, he licked and bite gently the silky smooth legs, especially the insides of the thighs.

Then his tongue hit her prime possession, the cunt.

Siddharth parted the clit with his hands penetrating the maximum of his tongue into the soft depth of her cunt.

Licking and drinking all the sweet juices flowing from it.

After fully licking her cunt Siddharth preceded up stomach, waist, armpits, and tits, he reached to her mouth giving kiss.

For a long time their tongues were playing with each other as our bodies were creating vigorous friction with the rubbing speed increasing rapidly.

Stay tuned