Chapter 15| Best Laid Plans

When Aili woke the next morning, she noticed how much she ached down in her core. She turned over to her side expecting to see her new husband sprawled out next to her, but the other half of the bed was empty. This caused a jolt of panic to constrict her chest. Aili did not have time to wonder where he had gone off to. The door to her new chambers creaked open. The two maids from the night before came waddling in, a pot of boiling water between them. After them scurried two more maids, that Aili had never seen before, pushing a wooden tub in front of them. "Good morrow, Miss. Your husband has requested a bath for you." The red-haired maid with freckled cheeks and a double chin said chipperly. "Some lilies, for nerves. And eucalyptus for soreness. Specifically requested by Master Ewan, Miss." Aili's heart swelled at his thoughtfulness. "Where is my husband?" Aili asked, curiously. The red-haired maid looked up at Aili as she poured the boiling water into the tub. "There was a meeting between him, your father, and Laird MacDonald. They are making battle plans, I believe." Aili stepped into the steaming hot water, not wanting to waste a minute, knowing the water would not stay hot for long. Once Aili had settled into the bathe, the maid's poured the lily petals and fragrant eucalyptus on top of the water. The warmth of the water soothed her aches. The sweet scent of the flowers mingling with the water vapors filled Aili's nose, relaxing her. She exited the bath feeling invigorated and in good spirits. The maids dried and dressed her. Then, braided her hair up into a bun at the back of her head. The skirt, the pattern of the clan MacDonald tartan was deftly tied around Aili's curvaceous waist. A blue corseted top and sleeves to strung up to match. The top fashioned into a low seam across her chest, causing her breasts to spill out of the top. When Aili entered the grand hall to break her fast, her father, father-in-law, and husband were already there. Ewan's cheeks grew rosy at the sight of Aili in her dress. She looked stunning. His pants tightened uncomfortably. "Breaking fast without me?" Aili asked as she took her seat next to Ewan. "We did not want to bother you with talk of war." Aili's dad retorted before taking a sip from his wooden goblet. Ewan reached for his wife's hand underneath the table and gave it a tight squeeze. "Perhaps, since our talks are concluded, you two would allow me some time alone to discuss matters with my new bride. Have the servants bring up a tray for her," he said, while pushing his chair back. Aili followed him obediently, but oblivious to his true intentions. He skirted her out of the hall and up the stairs with such urgency it startled Aili. "What do we need to discuss?" she asked, breathlessly. "It is the matter of retrieving your dowry which was stolen. We will be riding out to the McKinney clan at dawn..." Ewan paused his footsteps. He turned to look down at Aili. "Which means you and I have little time to do what I want with you before I am away." Aili's cheeks reddened at his insinuation. Once they were within their chambers, gone were the gentle, patient touches from the night before. Ewan was ravenous. He claimed her mouth recklessly, sweeping his tongue to discover the hidden delights within her lips. He coaxed gentle hums from her mouth that vibrated lightly against his own. Wordlessly, he backed her up against the edge of the bed, his fingers impatiently hiking up the layers of her skirt. With his broad, calloused hands he spun her around, pressing her tummy onto the footboard. Her bare ass was exposed to him. He cupped both plump cheeks within his palms, before giving her a hard smack with his palm. Aili winced. "What was that for?" She had not been spanked since she was a child. "I have so much to teach you, my love. I will enjoy your instructing you." He grunted out as he fumbled with the strings of his trousers, the need to release his throbbing cock from the restrained fabric worsening by the second. He slipped two fingers inside of her, savoring the warmth and slick wetness he felt. She was already ready for him. "Good lass." He whispered to her. Aili moaned at his praise. It caused something deep inside her to tingle when he spoke to her in those hushed, raspy tones. With one hand he grabbed the braid tied into a swirl at the back of her head, and with the other his bulging cock. She gasped as he rammed it inside of her. Her fingertips gripped the sheets beneath her instinctively, needing something to hold on to as he strengthened his thrusts. She bit down hard on her bottom lip, stifling the sounds emanating from her belly. He filled her to the brim, making her feel whole. Ewan was no longer holding back, as he had the night before when he had taken her maidenhood. "Don't bite your lip. I want to hear all your sounds. I have dreamt of those sounds since the day I first saw you." Aili released her bottom lip, obediently. Her breasts sprung loose from her corset. Her hair coming untwined from her braid. She was completely undone by him, and at his mercy. Ewan released his grip on her hair and reached his hand down her lower belly, searching for her sweet spot. He knew when he had found it by the guttural groan she released. Her sounds grew louder, rawer, as he stroked that tender spot between her thighs. "Ewan?" she asked, breathily. Something strange was building up in her. It was a force she had never felt before. Recognizing what was happening, Ewan deepened his strokes, never stopping the way his fingers teased at her weakness. "Come for me, Aili," He commanded her. A few moments later, she obeyed him, shuddering as ecstasy took over her body. At that moment, he let himself go inside of her, emptying himself fully. Both stilled and silence fell between them. A reverent silence settled over the room. The only sound that filled the room was the pounding in their ears and the heaving of their chests. Ewan crawled beside Aili on the mattress. Sweat pooled at his temples, in the cervices of his throat, and chest. He looked over at his bride. Her face was flushed from her first climax. Her mouth parted slightly open; jaw relaxed. "Is that normal?" Ewan, still struggling to catch his breath, nodded thoughtfully. "If the man is thoughtful and skilled enough, yes." Aili considered his words. "Can you make it happen again?" Ewan's lips curved into a smile. "After a short respite, yes." He promised her. The rest of the day was spent locked away within their chambers, only unlatching the door for trays of food. Ewan was a man of honor and filled with determination to keep his promise to his wife.