012

K Y R Aꨄ︎

K Y R Aꨄ︎

I glance at my lock screen again, it was already 8' o'clock, Flynn wasn't usually late even though I've only patronized him twice at least he was punctual then .I bite my lower lip as hard as I can, punishing myself for not taking his number or foolishly chasing him off.

“What if he had an accident on the way?” my subconscious assumed.

I viciously shake it off, that couldn't happen, he couldn't be dead at least. I had no clue of where to go, Brad would be furious if he found out I stayed out late. A reminder of the MetroCard I had purchased with a Brad two days ago moonwalked briskly in my head and I turned on my phone, clicked the Google Map icon and started to locate the nearest subway.

“Advertising for pickpockets, I see,”

I look up to meet those awfully gorgeous eyes of the person I was expecting a funeral invite from — Castiel. I still stare at him dumbstruck, wondering if I’m only making things up, I blink twice only to still see this creature all cleaned up and dressed in a black sweatsuit, a black white-strapped Converse all topped with a black bandana wrapped around his head.

“If you keep looking at me like that, I may have to call the cops for visual harassment,” he mutters.

“Harassment? Glad you crawled from your grave, what are you doing here?”

He clicked his tongue and slipped both hands in his pockets, “To take you with me,”

“W-where?”

“To my grave,” he smiles.

My heart leaps but I manage to stick it back to its right place, “Where's Flynn?” I ask, ignoring his previous remark.

“Flynn isn't available at the moment, I don't want to do this either so kindly follow me,”

Seemed like he hadn't changed after all and here I was, thinking of ways to apologise for trashing his stogies.

Even if it meant crawling all the way home then I would, but I'm not coming with him. Not after he disappeared for a full fledged three day hiatus and returned only to snatch  me from my place of work. On my first day!

“No, I'm not coming,” I announce, shoving my way past him.

He turns on his heels to look at me, “Oh please, you do not want to walk all the way home, do you?”

“Who said so?” I question, waving my phone.

“You're going to use your phone as a flying carpet, Jasmine,” Castiel chuckles.

I rolled my eyes, after discovering my phone was blank. I turned it back on and proceeded with walking and ignoring him as he called behind me. Such an annoying 'non-seductive' voice.

Instead of taking the subway, I proceed to the nearest bus station, then I gradually approach the suited man waiting at the bus stop.

“Good evening, mister. Do you know when the next bus will arrive?” I question.