Chapter - 21: Poppy And Ru (PART - A)

Hey people!

Today is Harshad Chopda's Birthday. The man who breathed life into Abhimanyu Birla and the one who inspired me to write this character and create this world. 

It started off as a redemption tale for Abhimanyu, the most beloved character of mine on ITV in the recent times, tied with Viren Wadhera and Shiv Raj Shekhar in my all-time favorites list. 

But now, it has become a journey of exploring my lost love for writing, after a hiatus of 4 years. Personally, it is huge for me because professional writing was once an integral part of my personality. 

The situations that made me part ways with it back then are matters of past now. They are long forgotten for good. I feel liberated when I write, and The Birlas' series is my source of solace. 

It's a heavy and complicated book. Too many emotions and too many details. The slow-paced narration can be irking but it is what it is. I love it this way and can't change my ways and approach for anything.

So, sorry in advance for being rigid and I am warning you ahead in time, this is a long journey, and the series will have at least 10 books. I can't promise you a happy read but I can promise you a fulfilling one. 

Hop on the ride only if you are prepared for that. You have been warned.

This is an extra update, on the eve of Harshad's Birthday. It's special for me and I request you all to pray for his well-being........ if you can find a few seconds of free time to do so. It will mean a lot to me.

This is definitely a light hearted read. I want you guys to have a smile on your face at the end. Enjoy the read and share your thoughts. 

Thank you.

Love,

Manisha.

The next day was extremely chaotic with all the contestants turning up with their loved ones. The fact that Musical Mastane wasn't restrictive about who can participate in it, was a unique selling point, because it was the first of sorts for the channel to adopt that philosophy with regards to singing. 

The channel dabbled with the concept in their flagship dance reality show and just like the dance show, they had duos, groups, solos and people of different age groups in the contestants mix for the singing show as well. The hype of the show was really good and so were the hopes of the makers after their disastrous last outing which earned them a lot of flak. 

In the Hotel, Mumbai:

The Birlas were already settled in, so all they did was sit back and observe whenever they were greeted with some kind of a scene. They soon observed that there were only 3 solo artists apart from Roohi. The rest all were groups, duos and trios with lots of them being solid musicians and instrumentalists.