Chapter 46

As soon as he got into the room, he starts kissing her as Irene responds with the same intensity,dancing their tongue in each other's mouth.
Dante soon latches on her neck as he nibbles her earlobe getting a moan from Irene as she stretches her neck for him to get more access to ignite his lips on her skin.
He tugs at her clothes but not without looking at the reactions she's making.
"Should I continue?" He asks her as she nods hurriedly.
"Yes please" Irene says.

Within seconds, her dress was tugged off her body as she laid there in her bra and underwear.
Being conscious of her surroundings, Irene Immediately covers her chest due to shyness.
"don't, you're beautiful Hun" Dante calls her with the endearment she used on him earlier.
"Dante" she calls him as he stops and they just stare at each other.
Irene warps her arms around him as she takes the initiative and kiss his lips slowly.
Due to the impatient that was hitting him, he quickly takes over as he ravish her lips.
Getting to her neck he kisses her as he tries leaving a bite there
"Nngh.. Ah-" Irene's moans rings in his ears as he gets harder more
He removes her bra and immediately put her right nipple in his mouth while his fingers dance on her left nipple.
"Nngh" Irene moans in pleasure of her arousal.
He squeezes her nipple and licks the other giving both of  them equal attention.
Her orgasm starts to be at its peak as she arches her back to get more access to the ravishing of her breasts.
"I'm Cumming, mmm...ahhhhhh!" she moans as climax hit her hard.
"cum for me baby" Dante says as he continues his savoring.
He gets off her breasts as he puts his fingers on her pussy.
Dancing his fingers on her clit.
He moves in circles as he goes slowly at first and the fasten his pace.
"Ahhhh..... mmmmm" she moans louder as shes about to get another orgasm.
He stops rubbing and positions himself at her entrance and spread her thighs wider.
"I'm going in" he tells her.
Placing the tip of his manhood at her honey pot, he thrusts his hips as he goes in slowly. Because of how wet Irene was so Dante's manhood went smoothly inside as she gasp at the intrusion.
"Ohhhh...." she hugs Dante to herself
After a little while of letting her adjust to his size, he starts moving slowly.
"ohh... ahhh" she moans sweetly in his ears.
"faster ah" she demands as Dante accelerates his pace.
He pushes in harder as he hits her g-spot
"Ahhhh.... ahhhhh" he pounds her faster and harder.
"I'm Cumming" she tells him as Dante who was also at his peak thrusts harder
And with one last thrust they all came as their climax shoke them.
"ahh..... Nngh" Irene moans as the sensation still buzz in her core.
"I love you Irene" Dante tells her as he hugs her closer to himself.
"I love you too Dante." she tells him.

Somewhere in the night.......

Rosoma calls Luca as she asks him whether he's fine.
He responds with a yes and tells her that one of his men have been taken by Axel.
She tells him not to worry cause she'll try and free him.
After that she boards a car home..
With she not knowing that someone was watching her.......

Lots of love xoxo

Please vote❤️

By Lilyrizzy😌💞.....

Published:14th May 2024....