Chapter 45

Later that night.......

Irene who's eyelids could barely open looks at the man who has carried her in his arms and warps her hands around his neck and her head on his shoulder.
"Where are you taking me?" She asks Dante.
"Home" Dante simply replies.
"What's with the curt reply? Are you mad at me?" She asks in a slurpy voice as the alcohol seems to have great effect on her.
"Only a person who's dumb would go to a party and get drunk knowing that there are dangerous men out there who can harm them" Dante replies in a cold tone.
"But you were there so I was not afraid" she slurps
"Silly girl" he says and hoist her into the car.
"I'm not silly" she whines.
"Yes you are" he says and gets on the other side.
He starts the car and soon they reached the mansion.

"Why is here Soo quiet?" Irene asks in a high pitched voice.
"Ahhh shut you lips everyone is sleeping" Dante tells her as she nods in understanding.
"I'm thirsty" Irene tells him.
Dante walks her off to the kitchen as he hoist her on the counter.
Pouring water in a glass he hands it to her as he waits for Irene to finish quenching her thirst.
"Done,thank you Hun" she tells Dante in a slurpy voice and giggles at her silly remarks.
"What's Soo funny?" Dante looks at her in a serious manner as she stops laughing and looks silently at him.
"urmm, I-" before she could say anything Dante asks her a question.
"What do you take me for?" He asks her as she seem a little confused.
"Where from this question?" She asks him as she tres getting sober.
"Answer me" he demands in a strange tone.
"I don't I-i'm -y-you urm" she stammers as she finds it difficult to put words together.
"Or I'm I just someone who had a one night stand with you?" Dante asks as Irene shakes her head.
"No no we're more than that? She tells him as Dante arch his brows at her.
"Then tell me" he asks.
"You make me comfortable when I'm around you, you make it seem as if you're the only person in my world whenever I talk to you, y-you" before she finishes Dante speaks up.
"I love you and I've loved you more ever since I had a one night stand with you" Dante tells Irene as her shinning eyes looks at him.
"I love y-you t--" before she says anything Dante takes her lips in his as he kisses her passionately.

Making his way into her legs as he pushes her waist towards him. Irene co operates by warping her legs around his torso and arms around his neck.
They continue to kiss passionately as their tongue dance  in unison together.
Dante hugs her closer to him as they feel the heat rising up between their bodies.
"Mmm" Irene moans softly as she grabs Dante's hair in her palms.
"Let's get you inside" Dante tells her as he carries her into his room.

To be continued in the next chapter

Lots of love xoxo

Thanks for your votes.

By Lilyrizzy 💞😌

Published:14th May 2024......