chapter 24.

Ariella's Pov...
After dinner, i went to see Abi again and Axel went to the study to work on his business deals.After that, i went to our room to rest for the day. I enter the bathroom and start peeling my clothes off. Just then I got reminded of what happened in the morning as Rosoma disturbed our make out, but it seems Axel wont let me go tonight.
With these thoughts i get into the shower surprisingly I spent quiet some time in the bathroom.
After getting out,Axel stood at the window side on his phone. I quickly wear my night dress. Its too thin for my body and my nipples are just out lined in the dress.
"Yes, I'll talk to you later" Axel says and hung up the call.
"You look ravishing tonight princess" he says making my cheeks and ears red.
"I-im going to bed" I tell him and quickly get on the bed as i don't want him watching me in that thin night dress.
He gets closer to the bed as i close my eyes expecting what's to come.
"Dont sleep yet, I'll make you feel good all night" he whispers making me cover my head with the blanket while blushing profusely.
And then i heard him chucking before the bathroom door closed. I laid there thinking about what he said as i was caught up in anxiety.
"I don't know what he's going to do but i can't resist him either" i mumble to myself. I feel soo attracted to him that i want to do nothing but be submissive to him. With these thoughts the bathroom door opens with Axel standing there and a towel warped around his waist as he cleans his dripping wet hair. I feel weird staring at him like that until i heard.
"Like what you see?" Axel asks in that sexy voice making me go all red again.
I laid there forcing myself to sleep before Axel gets on the bed. But the more i tried the harder it seems.
"Stop forcing yourself princess, you're going to like this i promise." He says as be wear another boxer brief and get on the bed. even though he's not aroused but his manhood is just outline in his boxers. I turn my back to him and try to be at the far end of the bed but he pulls me back making me let out and inaudible scream.
"And where do you think you're going princess" he asks but i don't respond and kept my head on the other side.
He gets behind me and warp his hand around my waist. Then i see my hair being moved from my neck before his breath fan my ear. 

      Axel tries to get Ariel to submit to him willingly. He kisses her neck and earlobe making her moan a little.
"Do you like this?" Axel asks but Ariel just nods at him.
  He starts kissing her neck while turning her around which Ariel complies. After turning Ariel he hovers over her. With that he kisses her lips fiercely and Ariel respond by pulling him to her. They kissed while Axel pushes his hand to remove her night dress as Ariel support him in removing her dress. Now Ariel laid there naked for Axel to feast his eyes on her body. Feeling self conscious she crosses her arm on her breasts but Axel removes it.
"You're soo beautiful Ariella". He says.
"S-stop s-staring"  she tell him shyly.
"How can i stop staring at this beauty in front of me huh?" He asks her making her go silent.
Pulling his lips from her mouth he latches on her right nipple while rubbing the left with is finger tips making Ariella go in awe.
"O-oh!" She moans making Axel continue doing so as she seem to like that. Ariel could feel the knot forming in her abdomen as Axel continues to do his work. He soon stops with his mouth and gets to her pussy. Axel uses his tongue to roll over her clit making her moan.
"Ahhh"
Using his tongue to go faster he licks your her clit as Ariel seem to be Cumming.
"S-stop t-there's something weird and it wants to come out of my body"she says making Axel smile wide.
"Cum for me princess" And with that Ariel had an orgasm again.
  Axel's dick was throbbing hard as he wasn't done pleasuring her before his.
He starts sucking on Ariella's pussy as he taste her juices once more.
" Mmm always sweet" he mumbles making Ariella aroused again.
Going faster he ravish his mouth with her pussy before Ariella cum again.
"You're soo wet and ready for me" Axel says as he wipes his sweat.
"Are you ready for me" he asks her making her nod at him.
"Its going to hurt a little" he says.
I heard from other girls at that place that it hurts very well for the first time but the pleasure after is soo good. Ariel thoughts.
  Axel positions himself infront of Ariel and spreads her legs wide enough for him to accommodate before putting his dick into her pussy.
"Ah!" Ariel jerk up as it hurts.
"Its going to be okay" Axel says and starts kissing Ariella. As she got distracted, Axel pushes harder and half of his dick was buried in her as the other half was preparing to go in as well.
"Y-you a-are soo huge" Ariel says between their kisses. Shes bearly holding up from not fainting.
Axel latches onto her nipple again as he push the rest of his dick into her.
Ariel tears up a bit as Axel try to let her adjust to his length.
"Can i move now?" Axel asks making Ariella shake her head. Axel waits as she's still adjusting and it felt like eternity.
Axel who couldn't take it anymore started moving his hips slowly as he couldn't wait anymore.
"Ah ha" Ariella moans.
The slow movement goes on as Ariella also grew impatient and began moving her hips.
"Patience love" he tells her and accelerate his pace......

By Lilyrizzy 😌💞...

Published on 26th February....