16. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Wahh" the girl yawned opening her eyes to meet with some unfamiliar scenery.
"Good morning love" a voice said patting her head .
"Eh?" She said looking at him confused.
"I know you might be thinking who I am " geto said smiling warmly at her.
"I know you" she said casually, sitting up.
"Oh? You do?"
"You are my fairy God mother aren't you" she said stars bleaming in her eyes.
"I- am what " the guy chuckled seeing her small brain think.
" I saw you... More like I felt you, you were always there" she said keeping hands on his lap as she looked closely to his face.
"Brother says fairy godmothers always protect good kids, you were always there so doesn't that make you my god mother" she said staring intently at suguru.
"Pfft yeah you can say that, I never thought you'll find me " he said picking her up.
"Where's brother?"
"Umm he have some work to deal with so why don't you spend some time with us" he said opening the door to a beautiful beach.
"It's so pretty" she said jumping from his arms.
"Wait y/n apply sunscreen before you'll get sun burn " suguru said running after the small girl.
"MOUNTTTT FUJJJIII" she yelled running to the fire curse.
"How are you kid?"
"You are here as well are you friends with him?" She said pointing towards the running geto.
"We are more like....partners"
"Oh...so when are you marrying him?"
"No not like that, work partners you can call that"
" That's so cool! Do you live on this beach"
"Yes it's our base "
"You are lucky"
"Lucky why?"
"You get to make sand castles everyday and play in water and swim and so many fishies" she said gawking straight at the water.
"Goodness you run really fast!" Geto said hafting , finally catching up with the girl.
"I don't like creams" she said trying to run away again.
"Wait here little lady not so soon" he said grabbing her as he applied small layer of protection on her skin.
"See that wasn't bad right? "
"I still hate creams"
"Pfft yeah sure" he said as the girl held his fingers running towards the water.
"Move slowly you'll fall y/n!!"
" It's so much noise already " mahito said lifting his sunglasses.
"That's what happens when you have a kid around " jogo stated seeing both of them play in water.
"What so fun in playing that any way" he grumbled shutting his eyes again.
"I think she is quite cute"
"You too choso!!"
"What? I think she is quite entertaining"
"Kids are annoying"
"Not all"
" Tch, you all are hypnotised by her"
" She ain't that bad you know, why don't you try being friends with her?"
"No thank you I rather have my peace sleeping here" mahito said closing his eyes again taking in the warm heat.

"MOUNTTT FUJIIII COMEE PLAY WITH US"
"i am coming just a minute" he said taking off his scarf , " hey choso you wanna join too?"
" Sure"
They both swimed towards the duo who was now splashing water on each other.
" Wah you cheated"
" No I didn't"
"Yes you did" she said jumping on his back as he supported her by his arms
"Let's goo!!! Fairy God mother to the beach" she yelled as geto started swimming towards the shore laughters echoing in the air.
"Hey little girl " a voice introduced as they reached the coast.
"I am choso" he said initiating a hand towards her,
"you have such a pretty tattoo" she said " can I touch it"
"Sure go ahead" he said settling her on his lap
"It suits you, when I get older I'll get one like you"
"Oh really? But you look pretty as you are " he said drying off her hairs .
"You think so?"
"Of course! You are the most prettiest human kid I ever saw" he said tickling her stomach.
"It tickles " she said hanging by his neck.
"Y/n are you hungry? You haven't eat anything since morning" suguru said calling from the house. Just as he said it her stomach grumbled.
"Coming!!" She screamed while both of them moved towards their residence.
"Who's that?" She said pointing towards the chair sitting afar from them.
"It's our another buddy "
"Why is he alone"
"It's more quiet that way"
"Oh" she said looking at him, " can drop me choso uncle" she pleaded , showing her puppy eyes.
"Sure but come inside fast okay" he said lowering her as she beamed at him.
"Don't worry I will" she ran towards mahito , stumbling on her ways.
"Go slowly love!"
" Yeps!"
Choso went inside preparing for her lunch , while y/n ran towards the stitched man.
"Are you hurt?" She asked poorly climbing on his chair.
"Eh? Aren't you supposed to be inside" he said raising his eyes.
"I bought this" she said revealing few seashells from her back.
"What are these for?"
" It's a gift!" She said keeping that on his hand as she caressed it.
"It hurts?"
"What?"
" Do the stitches hurt?" She said gloomingly looking at him.
"Not that mu-"
"I also got stitches when a cat attacked me... It was painful" she said sharing her experience as a life death situation.
"That must have pained a lot then" he said chuckling at her antics.
"You have so many of them? Did you play alot?" She said looking at him.
"Not at all , see this" he said a strong thin strand emerging from his palm.
"Woah you know magic!!"
"Ofcourse you wanna see more?" Mahito said forming soft toy for her , trying to make it a bit cute.
"You can have it" he said handling her the small toy, making it a keychain for her to carry around easily.
"You are so good mahito Chann!!" She said hugging him , " I should give you something in return too right!!" She said checking her pockets, picking out every seashell she collected,
"Can you make me a string like you made before?" She asked looking at him with expectation.
"Sure !" He said curious about her action, as he handled her the string , y/n slowly attached the shells to it, giving it a form of bracelet.
"Here" she said tying it around his wrist.
"you are really creative for a child!" He said gawking at her creation.
"It's a token of our friendship okay!" She said making a pinky promise with him
"Promise right!" She said as he also intertwined his little finger with hers as the sun shone behind them.
"I promise I'll protect it ..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You lost who-?" Nanami screamed, throwing the nearby vase to ground.
"I- I am sorry" gojo said on his knees crying as he held her photo to his chest, " i wasn't able to protect her" he said tears continuously flowing through his eyes.
"Sensei ~ we will find her don't worry" Yuji consoled him, trying to control his own tears from passing down.
"We will defiently get her back" Megumi said looking at his hands , swearing to save their little girl from curses.

// word count: 1199 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//