◇─◇──◇──𝟎𝟑:𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬??!───◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝙝𝙖𝙞!! 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"sorry for the wait" 

 gojo said while holding his little lady in his hands eating a popsicle it was surely a hot day. the two first years looked towards their sensei as their eyes trailed towards the small figure in his hands. 'Kawai' (simps). 

" sukiiiiiiiii" the small girl yelled as she jumped from her brother's arms to the younger male hands. ( trust me gojo was jealous, he didn't like when she leaves him for a mere curse) .

"I see your uniform made it in time" gojo said bitting the bitterness in his voice. 

"yes it's a perfect fit just like I like it tho isn't it a bit different from fushiguro-kun " Yuji said while slightly petting the head of the small girl as she continued hugging him.

" dori dori it is because I told them a hood would look pretty," y/n said in muffling voices as she now sat on Yuji's shoulders resting her head on his. while Megumi just gave him a side eye 'she never designed my uniform' he internally sighed. as they were continuing their conversation their attention was diverted towards an unusual scene happening before their eyes. 

"ya you, how about me for the modeling dig hah what do you think about me, " a ginger-haired girl said. she wasn't much tall but surely had a slim figure and had relatively small mid-length orange hairs. 

"oh umm, I am actually in a hurry at the moment," the old man said trying to sneak away from the situation. she was surely stubborn. as the fight was continuing the first year murmured among themselves.

"We are about to go talk to her" " that is surely going to be weird " 

as they were getting more awkward in the situation the little girl couldn't be more happier.   finally a girl, not that she hated Megumi or yuji it's just she liked to have someone who would go on shopping dates with her or could just do girly things surely she just wanted to rub the salt on her brother's face saying that he couldn't join the fun because he is a boy. she literally imagined the whole next few years about how they would be best friends. her thinking process was broken by her brother's voice calling out the young lady. 

"oii here" gojo called her. 'damn what's with the blindfold' 

the girl continued to shove her belongings into a locker as they moved towards introducing themselves.

"Kugisaki nobara , be happy guys I am the only woman in your group." the girl said while internally judging everyone. 

'seriously he looks like a potato, he is definitely the type who ate his own boogers when he was a kid ( as she moved her thought process to Megumi) am I the only one here, damn I can't stand high-mighty dudes, I bet he likes setting oil slicked gulls on fire'