12: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"We are home!" The duo yelled entering their dorm room as satoru chuckled a bit.
"I don't even know why we do this when it's only us living here" he said dropping the stuff on the nearby table as he dropped down to untie y/n's shoes as she touched his hairs.
"It was so fun today nii Chan , nanami Chan and I played so much"
"Really that's good to hear " he said unlocking the threads.
" What did you guys do?"
" We played flour fight , then nanamin and I cleaned everything, went shopping and it was so much fun " she kept saying as gojo was now done with unlocking her shoes , he exchanged it with her fur slippers , which she liked wearing in house as she continued rambling.
"Oh and you know nanamin also said he loves me the most" she said proudly with hands on her waist.
Gojo gasped in response"Woah he never said that to me " he said feeling internally dejected by his friend.
"You must be on number 2 that's why brother" she said hugging him as he picked her up.
" Hmm it could be, but it doesn't matter. How about you? What number am I on your list?" He said questioning her as he turned towards the washroom, opening the tap to fill the tub.
"You, you are always number 1 nii Chan" y/n said giving him a kiss on cheeks as gojo unknowingly felt his heart melting up. Nobody have ever loved him like her and he loved nobody else like her. They both were special for each other.
"You'll always be my first too y/n ... Always" he mumbled as he started to take off her clothes slowly lowering her into the bathtub.
"Is the temperature okay? Do you want it more warm?" He said checking it by rinsing his fingers. She swinged her head in response as no.
He patted her hair, and move aside to grab few other stuffs. He dropped different colour bombs in the tub giving it a beautiful purplish hue.
"It looks so pretty ni chan" she said splashing the water.
"I am glad you liked it" he said while he grabbed the loafer , slowly rubbing it on her body.
" Brother seee bubbles!!" She exclaimed seeing small blobs of soap floating in air , gojo chuckled seeing her , it was a bliss to enjoy these small moments with her. To take care of her.
"Y/n seee this mr duck is going to land" gojo said while motioning the rubber toy as aeroplane which was coming on runway. Y/n started making weird noises with her lips indicating the engine.
"Hahaha it landed"
"Sector 164 we just landed on gojo's residence"
"Brother you are so funny" she said splashing water on him.
"Oi I'll get wet" he said splashing back on her.
"Hehehe"the girl giggled as their small talk was now converted into a water splashing tournament, the whole washroom was wet with their play, bubbles surrounding them as both of the siblings sat in between laughing, being drenched with their deeds.
"Hai it's time to get out now, or else you'll get sick y/n" gojo said wrapping her in the towel like a burrito.
"Aww so soon, I was having so much fun" she said as he cleaned her hairs.
"Tomorrow y/n , it's enough for today"
"You promise right!"
"Yes yes I promise" gojo said intertwining his pinky with hers, making a promise.
"But for now let's get our little devil ready" he said picking her up suddenly, tickling her stomach as her laughter ecoed in their room.
Gojo ended up wearing her a soft night dress, as he tucked her in the bed, his fingers moving through her hair.
"Brother?"
"Hmm"
"A bed time story?" She says with her doe eyes coming out.
"Y/n I told you only twice a week"
"But- but I miss it" she said fiddling with her fingers.
"Haish just one okay" gojo said settling beside her on the bed, as she kept sukuna on the other side of her.
"Why can't I get my own bed?"
"Because you are still a toy" gojo snickered, covering them with blankets.
"Okay so let's start umm today's story is about a powerful boy and his little princess" he said as the girl made herself comfortable beside him.
"Long long time ago there lived a beautiful princess named y/n who had a very strong brother -"
"Why does the characters are always same ni chan?"
"Well because we are reading their auto biography okay so that's why" he said sweatdropping as he continued the story.
"So they both loved each other dearly, one day the princess asked..." Gojo said yawning. As y/n kept her head on his chest hearing his slow heartbeats, and continued listening to the story. She hugged Sukuna as well, sharing the warmth of her body. As she noticed the sudden silence beside her. She raised her head meeting with Gojo asleep with his mouth opened as she chuckled at him. She knew he was tired, she quickly jumped from the bed turning off the lamp beside her table, as she kept another blanket on her brother, tucking him in.
"Sleep well ni chan" she said kissing his cheeks, "i love you" she mumbled settling beside her small family drifting of to the dreamlands of small mind....

// word count: 925 //

// thank you for reading //

// vote and comment if you liked it a bit//