8.) Appelle-moi si tu te perds

Godi got up and pulled Jonathyn with him. He then pulled Jonathyn closer and kissed him.

"Okay, we should start heading home now." Godi said, embarrassed.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea." Jonathyn said.

Godi led Jonathyn to his house, where Jonathyn would live from then on.  They both changed into pajamas and layed in bed. 

"Do you want to watch movies till we fall asleep?" Godi asked.

"How about Napoleon Dynamite?" Jonathyn asked.

"That will always be a yes."

Godi turned on the TV and played Napoleon Dynamite. Jonathyn moved to lay on Godi's chest, Godi getting nervous.

"So...what are we?" Jonathyn asked Godi.

"Anything you want us to be."

"Okay you're mine now."

"Alrighty."

Jonathyn started to fall asleep, Godi still awake. Eventually, he fell asleep as well. 

The next morning Godi picked up a piece of paper. It said, "Appelle-moi si tu te perds." With Godi's phone number on it. He gave it to Jonathyn, him becoming confused. He didn't know what it meant, but he decided to trust Godi and added his number to his phone.  They both changed and left the house. 

"I usually volunteer at the Library on Sundays, so I'll be there. You just do whatever until I'm back. I'll call you when I'm done." Godi said.

"Okay see you later" said Jonathyn as he kissed Godi goodbye.

Godi walked away, Jonathyn watching him. He remembered that Godi had said in the note that he was the blessing for the town. He was still confused on what he meant by that; so today was the day he was going to find out.