6.) The Town of Kokotua

When Jonathyn stopped running, he was horribly out of breath. From where he was, he could see a sign saying, "Welcome to Kokotua!" It was about 6 am, he had run and stopped, run and stopped for the past three hours, and boy was he relived to see the sign. He continued to walk to the town, and right before he walked under the arc and into town, he read the note again. "That blessing is you." He wondered, was he really the blessing of the town? He put the note back in his bag and walked under the arc. The town was absolutely beautiful, it had flowers growing everywhere, and it was very organized. The shops were lined up in alphabetical order, A to Z. There were grocery stores, jewelry shops, clothing stores, cafes, and restaurants. As he was walking down the sidewalk, he saw the gardening store, and remembered the note. He approached, opened the door, and when he walked in, he was hit with a beautiful scent of flowers, water, and soil. He walked around a bit, wondering what Godi had meant by saying he would know who he was. That is, until a boy looked at him and started smiling. Jonathyn knew this was Godi, but he didn't know exactly how he knew. I guess he just had a feeling. Jonathyn felt his cheeks get warm and his stomach go in circles as Godi walked towards him.

"Hello, Jonathyn." Said Godi, standing in front of him smiling. "Are you okay? You're a little red."

Godi had fluffy black hair and soft, ocean blue eyes. He was Jonathyn's height and was wearing a pair of long jean shorts, about to his knees. His shirt was white with blue stripes, and he had a grey zip up on. He wore shin high white socks with a pair of black converse. 

"Uh- yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." However, Jonathyn was not fine. He wanted to hide his face so badly, he was so nervous around Godi for no reason.

"Let's go get you some new clothes." Godi suggested.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea."