Grudge match

Y/n rolls to the side dodging a stab from Kevin.

Kevin: It's payback time Y/n!

Y/n: Jesus, you're like a cockroach. You just keep coming back. Didn't I throw you off a bridge like three days ago?

Kevin: Yeah, and since then
I've learned a few things!

He then throws a bunch of seeds at Y/n's feet. vines instantly rise from the ground wrapping around his arms and legs keeping him in place.

Kevin: Look at you you're at my mercy.

Y/n: Kevin chill all that power is not gonna bring back your parents

Kevin: I just have to do is learn how to use the rest of these powers and I'll be unstoppable. You'll pay for turning me into a freak!

Kevin creates a fire ball and prepares to throw it at Y/n when he was hit by a dimond shard.

Diamondhead: You were always a freak Kevin. You just have the body to match it now

Kevin: Diss me all you want. I'm still 20 times better than the two of you.
I've got all your powers plus my own I'm Kevin 11.

Y/n was able to free his Hands from the vines and activates his watch.

Y/n: What see how much good those powers do against humungousaur.

He slams down on the dail and turns into goop

Goop: goop works too

He then uses his acid to kill the vines Kevin knocks Jen back and shoots diamond shards at Y/n. He dodges the shards and flies into Kevin mouth. Once he entered Kevin's body Y/n started to expand causing Kevin to get bloated.

Kevin: W-wait stop!

Kevin's body explodes sending chunks of him everywhere.

Dimondhead: Y/n what did you do?

Goop: Well. I went into his body and expanded until he exploded.

Dimondhead: You killed him.

Goop: Well it's not exactly killing if they tried to kill you first.

The chunks of Kevin turn into green slime before reforming into one.

Kevin: Whoa! That was wild!

Goop: Of course he has goop's powers

Kevin: I gotta say Y/n I should have taken your alien powers instead they are so much better.

Y/n: Too bad each one of those is only a tenth as powerful as us.

Kevin then barfs goo at them.

Goop: That's disgusting.

Dimondhead: Gwen's right this stuff is gross.