The Alliance

In a gas station

Y/n and Jen walk around the store
looking for snacks.

Jen: I'm starved.

She then sees a box of cookies and grabs them. the rest of the boxes to fall on Gwen.

Gwen: Smooth moves tennyson.

Y/n: You guys have the same last name.

They walk out of the store and see max cleaning a wash me on the back of the rustbucket.

Max: Nice artwork Jen.

Jen: You know I had to make a statement.

She then starts eating the cookies as An armored truck gets blasted Open by four girls with guns.

Girl: What are you looking at.

Max: Kid's get back!

The girl shoots a blast at them. The blast hits the support beam For part of the gas station. They jump out of the way just in time but max falls on the ground.

Jen: I gotta get grampa out of there

She transforms into four arms and punches the ground creating a shock wave that causes the girls to lose their balance and fall to the ground. Y/n quickly selects an alien and transformed.

The girl fires a blast at him he quickly absorbs it and shoots a energy blast at the rest of the girls knocking them out

Feedback: Ha! It's just You and us n-

He gets hit by a blast that sent him crashing into the wall of the gas station.

Feedback: Ow

Y/n gets up and jumps into the air and shoots a electric blast at the lead thug knocking her into the truck. he lands on the ground and walks towards her.

Feedback: This little heist of yours is over

Before he could do anything two drones show up. They start shooting lasers at them Y/n jumps back dodging the shots.

Feedback: Hold on now that's not fair three against one

Girl: Hey! This is my heist. you can't have it.

She picks up her weapon and Y/n shoots a blast at the drones missing.

Max: Those drones must be after the watches

The girl was about to shoot Jen but max throws a tire at her.

Fourarms: thanks for your help grandpa.