5.

FORMULA ONE NEW'S

Charles Leclerc and his new girlfriend 

One year after Charlotte Sine break up, the Monesgasque and F1 driver Charles Leclerc seems to have found his new girlfriend. The young blond lady had been saw all the weekend in the paddock with a ferrari cap on her head and later in the afternoon, with the driver at the restaurant. Who is she and how did they meet ? For the moment we didn't have any informations about her but say turned ! 

Fernando Alonso departure ?

The oldest driver on the grill seems to prepare his depature. After all these years at Aston Martin will he joins an other team before his final year or will he quit F1 at the last grand prix of the season ? 
See your new article

End of Red Bull 

After Newey left the team and the change for the motor, Red Bull has struggle during the last five races. 
Ndrl The team is currently fourth at the championship behind Ferrari, McLaren and Mercedes
The dominance is it over ? Max would have his fith title this year ? I don't think so. He's sixty points away from Leclerc. 

Ferrari Sempre

Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz carry the team at the top of the championship. They both seem have the best car on the grill and I bet that one of them will be the world champion this year. 
We can't wait to see their victory at Monza ! 
Buy tickets now
Bet for your next world champion driver 

------------

I wanted to try something different for this chapiter 

How did you find this ?

--------

Vote, comment and share 

---------

You can read my other stories on my profile 

¤ 23 races to win or lose 
¤ Women in Motosport 
¤ Alphabet date