4.

We woke up early today because we have to join Charles and Carlos in the paddock. They would present us the garrage and all of this stuff. 

I checked my phone, to see if Charles texted me but nothing. A little bit disappointed but I try to figure it out because he's already offer us an expensive gift, the dream of every formula one fan : paddock passes. 

After our breakfast, we walk to the circuit anf finally found the Ferrari drivers. An akwarded moment, when we say hello but hopefully, Diana spoke for us and do the perfect fan and asked for photos and autographes. A funny moment at the end. 
We saw the car, and Charles never stop to look at me. We had some eye contact and shy smile. 

charles.leclerc
A little bit embarrasing no? 

lana.carmina 
Yes...
Stop writting me and focus on your quali. I've got your back !!
#CL16

charles.leclerc
Thanks darling

I need some breath. He just calls me "darling" ! I think even if we only speak less than one hour,we're more than friends but I need to check it. 

The qualifications went so well for our Ferrari boys. They're both in the front line with Charles on pole. I think he would break his curse. 

----------

SUNDAY

Race day. Charles and I have a deal. If he wins, we will go out in a gastronomic restaurant and if he don't I would take him to the aquarium. 
It's both good idea to know more about the other. 

"It's lights out and away we go", this sentance will always have a special place in my heart. 
The Ferraris keep their positions and I hope they would successed to do that for the 78 laps. 

After a pit-stop wonderful, Charles crossed the chequered flag first, for the first time of his career. Carlos is second and have the fastest lap. It's a beautiful day for the team. 

"Charles how wonderful is your race ! Congratulations !! says a ramdom journalist
- Yes, it's amazing, you know winning your home-race, no words to depict the feeling I got just Wow, I want to say thnaks to all the peaople who support me, my team, my family and of course the Tisfosi. Just incredible and... "he never continue his sentance but we can see stars in his eys when he's in the podium with his hymn. 

charles.leclerc
you own me something I think

lana.carmina
When and where? I'm all yours Charlie

                                                                                                                                                                       charles.leclerc

Just come tonight with your friends at the after-race partyand tomorrow, I would found you at 11:45 am to your hotel. 
my number 06********

lana.carmina
thanks
I'll be ready in few minutes 

charles.leclerc
you mean few *hours

lana.carmina
pfff I just take my time to dazzle you babe

charles.leclerc
can't wait to see that then 

lana.carmina liked your message 

_____________

How do you found that chapiter ? 

they already flirt with each others

---------------

468 words