2.

Today is the day. I'm going to see my frist ever Formula one grand prix ! 
But now, at this moment I have a little problem. I lost my two besties and there is a huge crowd. I'm a little bit scared. And of course, they didn't answer my texts and my calls. Why did they have a phone if they didn't use it bruh ? 

Charles POV 

This is my home race.  I never win it so I hope that this year I could break this curse. 
When I'm going to my garage I saw a pretty, yes I admit, girl who seems a little bit angry but stressed too. I go to see her. 

"Excuse me, do you need some help ? ask I 
- Oh sure please sir. I lost my two friends and this is my first GP and I don't know where is my place and they don't answer my texts and calls. I'm depressed. And I have to support a team who didn't have tyres. Do you understand ? This is chaotic !" says the mysterious but so funny girl

I laugh so hard at her sentances. I grab her hand, with her permission, and take her far from the crowd and near to her sit. 
She lets my hands and after, saying thanks, she return next to her besties, Louisia and Diana, if I remerber. 

"By the way, I'm Lana and you ?  says she over her shoulder
- I'm Charles ! 
- See you later Charlie !!" smiles her

Oh she didn't know that I'm a racing driver but I love her personnality already. I hope I will see her an other time during this weekend. Now I have to focus on my practices. 

Lana POV 

What a cool guy. Such a gentleman too. I love his eyes. Green like the forest. Aww, he's so freaking cute but I'm sure he has a girlfriend. Nevermind. The first practice starts in few minutes. I'm so nervous. 

_____________

New chapiter and the first meet between Charles and Lana ! 
How do you think she will react when she will discover that Charles is a driver ? 
------------

360 words