Seventh Sip - *Back to -1 sip*

The sky was clear blue with a few fluffy cotton candy looking like white clouds. Seagulls were soaring in the vast sky which seemed endless . You could even hear the roar of the sea waves and surprisingly even the wind felt amazing as it made your h /c hair fly because of the breeze . Everything was soo peaceful and quite right now. You slowly close your eyes and felt how relaxed your body was . The sun was also shining brightly above you but it wasn't very hot . It's rays were warm and the combination of it with the wind was soo pleasing.

While closing your eyes you thought back of all that had happened a few days ago . Since you had been flying to somewhere unknown for 4 days now. ..And mumbled slowly -

"Monkey 'D' Luffy . I am certain that you will be a perfect tool of mine ~."

You open your eyes staring at the vast sky thinking back to the reason why you had agreedto join Luffy's crew .

A few months ago -

You were sitting on the sofa of your cabin with your legs kept on the table . You were holding a glass of coke in your right hand and lazily taking sips from it . Then you heard a knock on your door and entered Sebastian with a file in his hands followed by Emily  with some papers.

'Y/n - san we received some notes from 'joker' ....more like threat from him ', Sebastian said.

"Joker ? You mean Doflamingo? What does he want....~ that pink chicken ", you said lazily .

Emily handed you the notes which Doflamingo sent .

To
L /n Y /n

Dear lil princess I suggest you to hand over both your business and yourself to me. I guess it's time for Dressrosa to be ruled by a worthy queen like you (alongside me ). The guns and weapons that your company manufactures are the best and of most unique designs. ..And I would love to have them under me .So I know that you would have already knew by now what right decision to make.  Reply soon or else I myself would be coming to take your response .

- Doflamingo

You read the letter and blink both confused and dumbly towards Sebastian and Emily .

"Eh?",was all you said.

'Y/n - san you need to be serious ', Sebastian let out a sigh along with a sweatdrop .

"Did he hit his head on a rock or something ! That stupid pink chicken! Does he think he is capable of taking over my business ! He is raising his head too high and I need him to lower it ~",you said with a dark expression and deep voice .

'So what shall we do Y/n - san ?',asked Emily .

"Destroy him of course ",you stated.

'Y/n - san that's our motto but this is not the first pirate-business threat that we have received so we need to find another way ',said Sebastian.

"Those stupid yonko and warlords are getting a lot on my nerves lately "

Just then the Den- den mushi rang. You reach out your other hand to pick it .

"Whose this annoying me when I am sleepy ",you said sounding annoyed .

'Oi! Idiot ! ',the person on the other side of the phone respoded .