Second sip - The taste •

Moshi! Moshi !, you cheerfully picked up the call .

"Miss L/n it's me , Sebastian. I have a bad news to inform you " Sebastian exclaimed.

Whaaatt?  Bad news ? When do you even give me a good news ! , you say teasingly.

Sebastian is your supervisor whom you trust a lot . He has been working under you for years .... He is a smart young guy with light blue hair of medium length , wears round spectacles and is dressed in a black suit . Girls are attracted towards him since he is damn handsome .....

"Okay....now tell me the bad news ".

'The profit we got by selling our new stock was way less than we calculated ', Sebastian said .

" News on who did that ? Perhaps the Yoshikos' did it " , you say cheekily.

'Well it has to be them, so what's the plan ? ' , he asked .

"We blow them ! Of course ", you stated .

'So , when shall we start ?' , he questioned.

"I sent a package for them , they must have received it by now since I already expected them to misunderstand their place . We will receive twice the profit from them . So , don't worry " ,you remarked.

'Heh..' , he chuckles. 'Its really good to have a very responsible boss ~' , he says teasingly .

"Really ? I also think it's really good to have smart employees ", you tease back ...
'Okay then bye , I know you're gonna nail this deal as well ' , Sebastian said and hunged the call.

-----------------------

You were wearing a long black wide leg pant with white strips running along the border and a green top , a black cross bag was also swinging around your hips ....You had accuquired the goddess like beauty from your mother , your beautiful h/c hair flying because of the breeze , your face was a bit covered since you were wearing a black bucket hat . Your gait was confident matching your personality and your hieght (i.e. 5"8) .

--------------------------------

"Geezz ~!....It's soo hot ,I think I'm gonna die because of the heat " ,you cried.

While you were complaining about the hot weather some noisy pirates were messing around . Because of them making a lot of fuss you had to turn and take a look on whom those idiots were....

' What the heck ! Which idiots are making such noise . I feel like going and beating them up ! ' , you thought ....

"Usopp!Chopper! Let's go to the amusement park ! ", a guy in straw hat exclaimed; who seemed like a monkey to you .

""BONK!"" , you heard a loud sound and see an orange haired girl hitting on the head of the straw - boy ... [ Scarry indeed]

You felt amused and kinda reminded you of someone who used to do the same to you . You ignore them and walk away from there ....