Fifth Sip - Commitment!

"Dodge it ! Luffy !", you shout towards Luffy as you kick him away .

'Huh!?...What's that !?',Luffy exclaimed while falling down because of the kick you gave .

'Oh my my ...The infamous Rockie 'Monkey 'D' Luffy ' and The business Princess 'L/n Y/n ' are both here ~, said the man who was the one who shot the beam .

'That's the Navy Admiral Kizaru !",shouted one of the pirates who were around .

'An admiral ! What's he doing here !!',shouted Usopp.

'Shit ! First that Axe guy now an admiral !!',freaked out Nami.

Kizaru started to attack the strawhats along with one of the warlords Bartholomew Kuma and the axe guy called Sentomaru who was the nephew of the adimiral Kizaru. During the intense fight between the marines and the pirates especially with the strawhats Kizaru took an opportunity to attack Zoro as he was wounded and could barely move . The strawhats tried their best to save Zoro from Kizaru's attack but Robin's power didn't work as Kizaru easily caught up using his devil fruit abilities . He was just going to stamp over Zoro when you suddenly appeared infront of him and throw up Zoro over your shoulders and escape from there.

"Phew~ that was close ",you breathe out and place Zoro on the ground and check him.

"Oi,Green-head you alive ?",you ask him while lifting his chin with your index finger and cupped his face with your other free hand .

Unknowing to you as you were the oblivious type in love and such things Zoro had a slight blush on his face as he saw how beautiful and strong you were .

'Y-yeh...I-I am fine ',he replied back still having the blush on his face .

"You sure ? Cause you are bleeding a lot ",you say with concern in your voice which you didn't know why and also why you were even helping them.

You kneel down to look at Zoro and took out your handkerchief and wrap it around his wounded arm and said -

"You sure are strong aren't you ? I don't know why I feel like helping you guys but yeah ,since I feel like it I will help you guys cause I do what I like and want ",you say in a very bold and admirable, attractive way.

'Huh?...',was all Zoro said as you turn and left to join the rest of the battle that was going on .

Zoro himself couldn't believe that he just blushed and he admired the way you spoke .

When you were attending to Zoro  you saw that right after you rescue him Rayleigh had blocked Kizaru's attack with his bare feets! Which you admired a lot . You also saw that the strawhats were currently pushing their hardest against the marines and specially the Pacifist  (the clones of Bartholomew Kuma ) . Just then a beam was shot towards Usopp .

'Ahh!! ',screamed Usopp .

'Usopp! !!',shouted the strawhats .

You swiftly got infront of Usopp and counter back the beam like it was nothing .

'You- you ..saved me ..Thank you so much !!~',Usopp cried holding your legs .

"Yeah you're welcome but just let me go or else we might die this time ",you said as you sweatdropped at how he was holding onto you .

------------>

'She saved him !',exclaimed Nami, her eyes wide opened .

'Oi oi ,what ķnd of power was that she just easily countered the beam ',said Franky .

'L/n Y/n sure is a very mysterious figure like they say but its good that she saved Usopp ',Robin said while breaking bones of some marines with her flower - flower devil fruit .

'Y/n - chwan ~ is so amazing besides her goddess like beauty ~', Sanji said while fanboying over you and beating marines and pirates in the process .

'Yohoho ~ y/n - san sure is amazing I wonder if she will show me her panties', said a perverted Brook .

'Y/n ~ there's something special about you that attracts me even though we just met ', chuckled Zoro .

'Wooooww~!!! Y/n ! That was amazing ! You have to surely join my crew . I mean I will make you join my crew !, shouted Luffy while he was fighting with some marines.

You sweatdropped at that .

'Y/n sure is amazing,  It's hard to believe that she can do all these despise her young age ', said Rayleigh impressed by your strength and powers .

From afar Law and Kid saw all that had happened just now .

'Y/n - ya ~ is really strong ......and interesting as well ',said Law with a small smile on his face .

---------

'That business princess has some wierd strong powers I see ~', said Kid with a smirk on his face .

----------

The rest of the heart pirates and kid pirates were all shocked by your powers . Both the pirates and the marines including Kizaru were surprised as well.
While these alł were happening one of the people wearing fish bowls (celestial dragons) that were in the auction house came out ,it was a woman . She took out her gun and was going to shoot at the strawhats but Rayleigh used his haki to knock her out but since he was fighting with Kizaru he couldn't fully use it so only the gun fell down . She reach out to pick up the gun . You slowly walked towards her and stand behind her .

'How dare you sneak up to me ! Such a lowly creature like you !',she shouted at you while pointing the gun towards you .

"Such a weakling like you doesn't deserve to hold a gun . You are INSULTING it !",you said in a cold voice ,your eyes colour changed into purple at that time .

The way your eyes changed their colours send shivers down her back . She was overwhelmed by your presence and could not even speak .

"Let me show you how it is to be used ",you said to her .

You grab her wrist , twist it and pointed the gun towards her . Then a loud sound was heard all over the groove . Then everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at you and the celestial dagon .

--------------------------○-------------------------

Done~♡

Thank you for reading this far and waiting for the update . Hope you will look forward to the next chapter as well .

Luv ya'll ~♡

Ty~