It Got Worse

Then my aunt came to living room. She sat next to me and pointed her feets. I lay down and she rest her heels on my chest. She said "My feets needs a wash."

And she want me to hold my tongue out. Then she dragged her feet's soles over my tongue. Make me clean all.

Then she went to Change. She also wanted me to wait her in front of her room's door. She specially want me to lay down.

I was laying on the floor and door opened. My aunt step on my stomach and stretched her body. She was completely different.

Then she went to kitchen and made some food. (since I don't know how to cook)

She done making the foods, I looked for my plate but didn't found it. She said "You will eat my leftovers,Now get down."

I crawled to under the table and whenever she drops food, she steps on it, Then let me eat. Then she said "Get ready, we will go outside."

And I went to her room to change.

When I done, I saw she was putting some food particles on her high heels, they were 4 inch.

She was waiting for me at the door

She was waiting for me at the door. Then she pointed floor, I lay down and she stand on my chest. She hold her left feet over my face.

I licked the sole, then the other one.
Then she get off my chest and walked to her suv.

She was waiting for me, I lay down on my stomach in front of the car door. She step on my back and stand there, she was looking at her bag for keys.

When she found it, she get in her car and I sat to rear seat. I was feeling so humiliated.

We went to mall, she said "open my door." I got out the car and opened my Aunt's door, then lay down and she land on my back.

She closed the door and locked the car, then she get off me and we went to shops again.

Before going to shops, she said "I need a wc, follow me" and she walked fast as she can to the wc, she was holding my arm and dragged me to women bathroom. She Pointed floor and I lay down on my stomach, she step on my back, and she met her need.

Then she stand on me again, and she walked to wash her hand. She said "Wait me in the wc door." I walked to door of the wc, I got out and waited for her.

She came and raised her feet. Wc floor was wet and dirty. I licked the sole of her high heels. That was so disgusting. It was all Wet with dirty water of public women wc.

Then she said "Now shopping time"
And walked to shops, I followed her.
After 4 shops, she finally decided to go home. I was the one who carrying all the bags.

We walked to parking lot. She pointed the floor. I lay down in front of the car door, she get in and take off her heels. She hand me her high heels and said "You can eat extra leftovers now"

These food particles were wet with sweat. I had to ate all because I was so    hungry. Then she said "Now Wear My Heels Back" I did as she said and she closed her door. I placed all the bags to trunk and get in the car.

She drive the car to vacation house back. I got off the car, opened her door and lay down on my stomach.

She landed on my back and walked to home. I stand up and walked behind the suv to open the trunk. I took all the bags and walked inside.

She was waiting for me. She pointed her high heels. I lay down on my back in front of the door. The only thing on my mind was wishing nobody would see me doing this.

I cleaned the soles of her high heels. Then she move inside, I also moved inside with all the bags.

She was waiting me at living room, I left all the bags to living room, she tried all her new shoes and high heels.

Then tell me to move the bags to her room and take her slippers to her.

I left the bags to her room and take her slippers, I moved to living room.
She pointed her feets.

She said "Lick my soles then Put on my slippers" I kneel down in front of her and hold her feet. She was wearing Tan tights

I licked the soles and put her slippers on

I licked the soles and put her slippers on. She said "Stand on your knees and hands now" I did as she said, she rest her feets on my back.

She was watching her favorite show.
It took 2 hours, then she stand up, she took my pillow and put it on sofa.

The weather was so hot today, she was all sweaty, same for me too.

She was sitting on my pillow for 1 hour. Then she stand up to take the pillow, she walked to her room again.

She lay Down on her feet and rest her sweaty feets on my pillow. I was waiting.

Then she said "Clean the sweat." and I licked all over her feet to lick all the sweat. And she fell asleep. She locked the door's room earlier so I was stuck in the room with her. I lay down next to her bed and fell asleep.