The Vacation

I carried all the bags and the luggage to the inside, my aunt was sitting on the sofa in living room.

When she saw me, she said "Honey, my feet became sweaty, can you clean it for me?"

I replied "sure auntie, but how?" she said "I think you can lick it. You love your aunt that much, right?"

I said "fine, I'll do it" and kneeled in front of her. I took her feet, she was wearing black nylons.

I closed my eyes and started to lick, I started from heels

I closed my eyes and started to lick, I started from heels. The taste was like salty, I licked all over her feet.

When door rang bell, my aunt pushed me with her feet. I fell down and she step on my chest. Then she walked to the door.

It was janitor, she greeted my aunt, my aunt wanted her to come inside.
Janitor wanted to use bathroom, my aunt came to living room and wanted me to lay down in front of the sofa.

I was laying already, I dragged myself to in front of the sofa, she rest her feets on my stomach and waited for janitor (let's call janitor Sandra, she's in her late 20s and 135 pound.)

Sandra came to living room, she saw my aunt was resting her feets on my stomach, she was surprised at first. She sat next to my aunt.

She was trying to hold her feet away from my body at first, but after 20 minutes, she also started to not care about me. She rest her feets on my collarbone and chin.

Her left feet's toes were on my collar bone, her arch was on my chin and her right feet's toes were on my lips, she raised her heels.

Sandra was wearing purple socks

Her feet was so smelly. But even if I would wanna open my mouth, she's toes was blocking.

After around 30 minutes, Sandra has gone and my aunt rested her right feet on my lips. Her left feet was on my collarbone.

She was watching her favorite show, which took 2 hours. Then I wanted to yawn, I did but her heel entered onto my mouth.

She didn't care about that and kept her feet there, I was trying to push her heel with my tongue. She liked it and said "Aww, I didn't even asked for a massage my hero, but if you want to do, here's my left heel.

And she put her left heel on my mouth carelessly. I tried to push her heel with my tongue again.

And her feets taste was a bit salty, but delicious.

When it became 12pm, she stand on my chest and get off and walked to her room. I also walked to her room and I saw there was no space, she said "You can lay down on the living room"

Since my aunt was the one who paid all that, I had to listen her.

I lay down between the table and shelf, there wasn't cold. Then I fell asleep. When it became 8 am, I saw Sandra was cleaning, she was wearing her sandals

She was also wearing skirts, so if I could woke up, she would be very uncomfortable if I saw her underwear, So I act like I was sleeping

She was also wearing skirts, so if I could woke up, she would be very uncomfortable if I saw her underwear, So I act like I was sleeping. I also noticed she was wearing skort

 I also noticed she was wearing skort

So I couldn't see her underwear. But still I act like I was sleeping.

When she came near me, she step between my legs, she was trying her best to not wake me up. When she's feets were near my crotch, she had to step on my body. She put her left feet on my lower stomach, she was trying to not apply any pressure.

After 3 minutes, she increased the pressure slowly, finally she was standing full weight on my body, I act like I woke up new.

When she saw me, she said "Oh hello young man!"

I replied "Hi, I can move to kitchen if you would be more comfortable ma'am" she replied "No thanks, it also helps me reach higher points when I stand on you!"

She was clearly using me like a carpet. She was cleaning, then she moved to my upper stomach, then chest, collarbone and last, she put her right feet on my eyes and forehead, her left feets were on my chin and lips.

My nose was between her arches. I could smell it. When she's done, she did a 180 on my face, it burn my skin but I didn't made any noise. Then she cleaned the table, she moved on my body again. To my collarbone, chest and stomach. Then she get off my body.

She walked to kitchen to clean there. I stand up and walked to sat on sofa.

When she done cleaning, she sat next to me. She said "Hey young man, I heard you clean your auntie's high heels, can you clean my sandals too?
I mean they are smaller so it would be easier"

She was so cute, so I just nodded, I kneel down in front of her and hold her feet on sandals.

I licked the sole first. Then I cleaned top, and she said "Can you clean insoles too"

I said "Sure ma'am "and she take off her sandal. I licked the insole of her sandal. Then she thanked me.

Then she changed, Now it was her left sandal's turn. I did the same for the left sandal. Then she said" Aw, thanks young man" and she told my aunt that she's leaving.

COMMENT HOW SHOULD NEXT PART GOES IN THE COMMENTS!!!