Second Time

My mom had to go for a business trip for 1 week, it means I had to stay in my aunt's house. We both were in car, my mom was driving and I was sitting next to her seat. When we went there, I get out of car and waved to my mom.

She drove to the airport and I will be stay with my aunt again. I knocked the door and my aunt opened the door. I walked inside and when she closed the door, I kneeled and kissed her feet.

She was happy for that. Then I stand up and asked my aunt "where will I sleep?" she replied "Follow me honey, I will show you!"

I followed her to her room and she pointed the floor mattress near the shelf.

I was okay with that at first. Then she went to kitchen to make some food, I immediately remembered the story and ran to the kitchen. She was wearing her platform heeled sandals this time

I lay down parallel to the kitchen counter, when she saw that, she said "Aww, my little hero didn't forget" and step on my upper chest with her right foot, left to lower chest

I lay down parallel to the kitchen counter, when she saw that, she said "Aww, my little hero didn't forget" and step on my upper chest with her right foot, left to lower chest. I was feeling the pain of 165 pound. She was moving on my body to reach things like salt, plate and etc.

After around 20 minutes, she said "foods are ready!" and step on my face, then get off using my face as carpet.

She didn't even said sorry this time, I thought she forget about me so I didn't mind. We both were eating Pancakes. She was barefoot, while we eating, she drop 2 pancakes.

When I went under the table to get pancakes, My aunt step on the pancakes, she was literally kneading pancakes under her feets.

I didn't say anything and after 2 minutes, she took off her feet's from pancake, I took pancakes and walking to kitchen, Then my aunt said "Don't you waste food, do you?"

I replied "but these pancakes were on the ground and u had step on it."
She replied "what did we speak about food wasting? Also I cleaned home yesterday and you call your auntie's feet's dirty?"

I didn't wanted to make her sad, so I walked back to table and ate those pancakes.

It was almost 11 pm so I moved to my bed. I was sleeping and felt some pressure on my chest, she was stepping on my chest with her right feet. And right feet On the toes.

She was trying to reach something, she slowly applied more pressure to my chest, then step on my face with her left feet and at that moment, she was standing on my body. She finally reached that Glasses.

She tried the glasses while still standing on me. Then she took a book from shelf and get off my body. I opened my eyes and when she saw me, she said "ah, sorry honey, I didn't wanted to wake you up, I tried to be careful already but I think I failed."

EVEN THE DEEPEST SLEEPER WOULD WAKE UP WHEN SOMEONE 165 POUND WOULD STEP ON HIS BODY!!

I said "it's okay auntie" and Stand up to hug her, she also hugged me but didn't kissed my cheek. I guess it's because of that she didn't wanted to kiss where she stepped before.

Then I moved back to my bed and she also moved to her bed. Her bed was so close to shelf, only my mattress would fit there. She asked if I could sleep close to her bed. I accepted and we both sleep.

During the night, she jumped to my body few times from her bed. Luckily there was only 3-4 cm space for her to jump but even that space is enough for me to feel pain, she also step on my chest every time to move on her bed.

It became day and days went same.

After 5th time, she became more dominant, now she doesn't even say thank you to me.

I was laying parallel to sofa and her feet was on my stomach. Door knocked and she stand full weight on my stomach, got the remote and closed TV, then she get off my body and opened the door.

I acted like I was playing with something. My aunt's friend entered the house and saw me, she said "aww, he's so cute. This is the kid you sent me the picture of?"

I confused and asked "ma'am, what picture you mean?" she showed me the picture of my aunt was standing on my chest and face. She took that picture while tried to reach glasses and book from shelfs.

My face went red and she laughed.
(let's call her Paige.) Paige replied "But you are helping your aunt like a hero. This is good!"

(also Paige is 120 pound)

I became happy, she went to kitchen to drink water. I was laying on the sofa, she was wearing gym tights. She asked "Can I sit there" I nodded and when I was about to stand up, she sat on my collarbone and said "thanks little hero."

My aunt also came to living room, she sat on my stomach and they both were speaking. When Paige moved a little far from my aunt, she sat on my face. She noticed that but didn't wanted to stand up.

I was laying under two women and it was hard to breathe. They both speaked like 20 min, when Paige said "I need to go home now, my socks got dirty after some sport and jog."

My aunt replied "U don't need to go, he can clean your sock for you!"
Paige replied "Really?"

My aunt nodded, they both stand up and then I stand up, they sat again.
My aunt said "Daniel, clean Paige's socks."

I didn't wanted to but I also didn't wanted to show my aunt like a liar, so I kneel down. She was wearing white socks

I started to lick all over her sock

I started to lick all over her sock. I can feel the dirt and sweat on my mouth.
I had to gulp all of them too. When I finished, she was happy about it and said "thanks Daniel" then she said "can you lay down in front of the sofa"

I lay down parallel to sofa, paige's feets were on my collarbone and chest, my aunts feets were on my stomach.

After around 20 minutes, without warning or saying anything, Paige stand up on my chest, then my aunt stand up on my stomach, Paige get off my chest and my aunt moved to my chest, she was standing vertically on my chest.

She pointed her phone's camera to me and said "Smile" while standing on my chest. She took a picture of she was standing on my chest.

Then my aunt get off me and walked to shoe rack. Paige said "ahh, it's soles are so dirty." I was standing behind my aunt and my aunt said "he will clean it, Just wear those."

I was so confused, she was using me like a feet robot. I lay down in front of Paige. She step on my chest and stand there. Put her left feet over my face for me to clean. I licked the sole of Paige's shoes. It was disgusting.

Then we went back to living room and days went like that.