bad guys captured and idenities exposed

Later that night after being attacked by riff raff princess was home while underdog was on his date.

She was feeling paranoid and full alert she sat in the living room after securing the house, the bad guys had left her alone.

But then she heard someone knocking on the door, she opens it it but was revealed to be one of riff raff goons.

"AH!" She panicked.

One goon had a dress and the other a rope, they grabbed her and take her outside.

When the rope didn't work they grabbed her hands from preventing her from escaping, she struggled to break free.

They take her to a limousine outside and inside she saw riff raff all dressed up.

He had a red shirt short sleeve a gold chain necklace black pants and brown shoes smoking a cigar.

"Hello little girl" he smiled but it uneased her.

Later on, the goons escorted her to an Italian bistro she was wearing a pink dress.

 The goons had their guns against her back to make sure she won't leave when she walks up to riff raff who was sitting on a table, he sees her and throws away his cigar

"Hey baby" he pats a chair for her to sit down.

She was nervous till the guns shove her own to the gun, terrified she takes a seat.

"What do you want from me"

"I just wanna have dinner and talk about our issue we had today" he points out the scar she left on his face.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"It's alright little girl, I know you didn't mean it, accidents happen you were just trying to defend yourself the important thing is you are sorry"

After while they enjoyed a little Italian cuisine but princess couldn't eat, she was anxious and terrified.

"What wrong little one"

"My family is expecting me home so I should get going now" but as princess gets up Riff raff snapped his fingers and his goons locked all exits which made her even more nervous.

"Awa why so soon, the party just began"

"I really can't I really need to go"

Then riff raff grabs her wrist, "oh I don't think so"

"Ugh let me go"

She struggle to pull free then plates break on the ground, a chair fell and princess slaps him again.

She pauses realizing her mistake and riff rubs his face then he grabs her arm and throws her.

"Why you little brat"

"Ah!"

"I'll teach you, not to be smart"

He grabs her chin roughly trying to crush her and pins her to the wall.