Sweet polly

The next morning, the bad guys were in a rush wolf write a letter sending it to the school.

Princess wakes up feeling drowsy and dizzy when wolf passes by.

"Hey sweetheart listen I'm gonna sent a note to your school, after last night I think it's best if stay home"

"Ok wolf" princess grandfather goes back to sleep.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just feeling a bit ill that's all"

"Hmm" he touches her forehead.

"Maybe I should stay home" wolf says.

"It's ok wolf, I'm fine, I don't want you to miss a lot of work not when you have a ton of unsolved cases to solve, besides I have shoeshine here with me"

She pats the dog who was sleeping on her bed beside her.

"Well alright, just stay in bed ok, you take good care of her shoeshine ok" wolf rubs his head.

"See ya princess"

"Bye"

After they left, princess gets up after recovering, when shoeshine wakes up.

"Ahhh. Food. Yep. Definitely smell food"

"Hmm" princess heads to the fridge but as she opens it, but in doing so, princess accidenly breaks off the fridge door.

"Ah, oh, what?" She was terrified as she drops it, confused she heads upstairs to the bathroom while shoeshine heads to the kitchen at the same time.

"It's not dog food, but it's about to be" he crushes a can of chilli with his mouth and it splattered everywhere on the picture frame of princess and the bad guys.

"Oh, no. They're going to blame this on me. Oh, well, bon apptit" he starts licking the chilli.

"Aha. h*m* postalis, the Great North American
Mailman. Natural enemy of the dog" then the mailman shows up.

"Look, the Ungers got a new cat. Come on. Come on, come on. Come on. Is that the best you got? You want a piece of this here?" The mailman taunts shoeshine.

"Whoa" then he barked so loud it shattered the window.

"That's right. Run, mail-slinger, run. And never
come back here again Great. Two for one" then he finds a tennis ball.

"Hey. Is that a tennis ball? This day just
gets better and better" he finds it underneath the couch but flips it over.

"Whoa! That couch tried to kill me. There is something
mighty peculiar going on here"

Princess checks herself in the restroom to see what was going on with her when she heard a loud sound coming from downstairs.

"Huh? What did you do?" She was horrified, "wolf is going to kill you. And then me. Oh! I really hope
this is chili"

"Give me a break. It was an accident"

"An accident, how are we gonna explain to them that this is an accident and they know I wouldn't do anything like this"

"Whoa, whoa... Wait a minute. You can understand me?"

"Uh yeah, it's this gift I have, I can talk to animals, ok I think we need to stop and take a walk"

"Well If we're going for a walk, you may want to get
a poop bag"

"What?"

"I'm just saying I have that special feeling"