foiled trap and underdog's date

"Somebody, please help me!"

soon cad and thomas dress up as ladies in order to lure princess and underdog out when they pretend to fall from a building.

"Hey"

"Oh, my gosh"

"What's going on there?"

"Help me! Help me! I'm a clumsy old woman! I thought my window was a door!"

Then underdog and princess arrived, "There's no need to fear. Underdog is...moving too fast"

He hits the wall and Thomas and dad went falling down.

"I seriously need to work on my landing" then princess glared at him and swoop down and caught Thomas before he could fall.

"When old ladies are falling, I'm not slow. It's hip-hip-hip, and away I go"

"Way to go, Underdog! You're safe now, ma'am And, in the future, try to stay away from open windows"

"Lovely pup. I'm so grateful. A little treat for you"

Princess puts her father down gently, "you alright ma'am"

"I am now my dear....PRINCESS" he lifts his face to reveal himself.

"Father" she gasped in horror when he grabs her.

"Yes. It's called a choke chain. What's the matter,
doggy? Can't breathe?"

"Hey, it's you"

"Let's go"

As soon as I knew it was Cad, I took him for a walk.

"Whoa! Ohhh! Burns! My parts! Heel, dog! Please heel! Burns!"

but they decide to give them a little walk and by that ubderdog went running downtown after making car hit everything in town.

Then princess flies up high taking Thomas with her, "whoa" he was hanging by her boot.

Then he looks down to see he was way high, he holds on tight despite of fear of dropping.

♪ The cry goes up
both far and near ♪

♪ For Underdog, Underdog ♪

♪ That's the superhero pup
Crooks and bums, give it up ♪

♪ There's no need to fear
Underdog is here ♪

♪ Underdog is here
Underdog is here ♪

"Really father this is low, even for you, and you look ridiculous in a dress" princess crosses her arms.

"Says the girl who dress like a princess and uses her surname"

But she glared at him, throws him high in the air, "AH!" And when he came down she kicked him and he crashed into a fruit stand.

He glared but little did they know, Thomas was hold her bracelet with her address and cad got shoeshines collar.

"You slack-jawed mouth-breathing imbecile! I should have put strychnine in your chocolate milk months ago. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't dispose
of you right now!" simon scoulds cad

but thomas came back with a sinister smile, "i got two" he holds up princess bracket in his claw and reveals the things they took and can use them to track them down.

"Well, uh... I got this"

My first collar ever, and I lose it to some guy in a dress. I sat there hoping princess wouldn't ask about it.

Princess meets underdog back at the house, "hey Where's your collar?"

"My collar?"

"Uh Yeah"