25--UTTERLY SPEECHLESS..

SOOJIN'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 3:30pm. Today's the day when I get to hear the case. It's been a suspense for way too long.

I got up and headed straight to the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and then came out to take my clothes , because I thought that if a take a bath now , I will buy myself more time to get ready for the office today.

I was walking towards my closet when the door suddenly knocked.

I walked towards the door instead and unlocked it . And look who I saw , Bangchan , in a gym fit(?) . He was wearing a black sleeveless top and some sort of black pants with black shoes at the bottom. He looked some bodyguard. NGL , the tank top that he was wearing showed off his super toned and veiny arm muscles. I decided not to look at them for my own good.

"Goodmorning."
Said Chan.

"Good morning."
I replied.

"Are you ready?"
He asked.

"Almost.."
I replied.

"Well, get ready soon cause we'll be going in some time..."
He said.

"Where are we going ? Outside? Then what about the talk?"
I asked.

"It's not outside Soojin. It's just- nevermind , you get ready and come out... And also , wear the clothes that you would normally wear to the gym."
He said and instructed me.

"Huh? We are going to the gym? Have you started to think that I've gotten fat?"
I felt offended.

"No! No.... It's for your test for god's sake. Now go and change. Be quick."
He said and walked out of my room.

What a weird guy. If we're not going outside then why is he making me wear gym clothes? Do we have a secret gym in our house. Pfft. I doubt that.

But I do feel offended. Still. Is he thinking that I need to work my body a bit so I can get fit again? I am not fat!

Brushing those thoughts off , I just decided to change in the clothes without taking a bath , maybe I can take a bath after I come back from wherever he is taking me.

I wore black yoga leggings with a grey T that I had and I slipped on some shoes.
I tied my hair in a ponytail and then I was ready.

I opened my door to walk outside but as soon as I opened it , I saw Chan's face looking in my direction.
I jumped on seeing him like that and no joke , my soul did escape from my body for a second. My hand was already over my heart , as I started hyperventilating.

"Gosh you scared me!!"
I said as I returned back to my composure.

"I didn't mean to scare you I was just waiting outside."
He said.

"Whatever let's go."
I said as I walked down the stairs and he followed behind.

When we had reached the ground floor, I started walking towards the main gate while Chan just headed somewhere near the staircase. I kept on walking , unconscious of the fact that Chan had already turned to some other place.

"Where are you going?"
He said.

I turned around to look at him standing beside the staircase.

"Oh. So we're not exiting the house?"
I asked , confused.

"No. Now come over here."
He said as he signalled me to come. I went towards him.

I then followed him under the staircase where there was a white wall and perhaps a small white box attached to the wall. Where are we even gonna go?