23--BRINGING HER BACK..

SOOJIN'S POV

In this past week , I was able to rebond with my family. We tried forgetting Simon to the best we could , I would be lying if I say that we all have completely forgotten him , I guess it will take a few years.

Jeongin had visited us , and he was equally sad. I had never seen Jeongin cry as a grown up , but he cried alot the day when he came to our house.

Today , I was going back home with Chan , hoping that after I leave , my family will be in the greatest condition for ever.

Chan's car was waiting in front of our house. I dragged my suitcase along with me as I looked back towards my parents and Seungmin.
I couldn't hold it in. I ran back and group hugged them all.

"Please be safe. Everything will be alright."
I said as my voice started to shake and me being at verge of crying.

"We'll be alright. You have supported us through this , thanks to you."
Said mom and Seungmin and dad nodded in agreement.

"Take care."
I said as I looked at all of them. They smiled at me and I returned back a smile to them.

I walked , dragging my suitcase along with me once again. I kept it in the backseat and came to sit in the passenger seat.
I opened the door to the car and waved one last bye to my family. They waved back.

I sat in and closed the door.  Chan started driving the car , and just like that , we had now left the place.

About Chan's health, his arm seemed to be in a much better condition. He was able to move it freely without hurting himself. I was glad.

"Is everything alright now?"
He asked.

"Yep. You're arm is good now , right?"
I asked.

"Hmm."
He hummed in response.

After a minute or so , he asked again
"What about your wrist?"

"It's fine now. I don't require a bandage."
I replied.

"Good to hear."
He spoke.

I don't know what was going on , he was either being soft to me because I was emotionally unstable or he might have just come to his senses. I have no idea.

After a while , we were only 15 minutes away from home. Chan suddenly asked
"Do you feel tired or good enough ?"

What does it mean?

"I don't get you...."
I said, confused.

"I mean , are you active enough to wake up at 4:00 am tomorrow or quite tired to do so?"
He asked again.

"I don't know.... Maybe... I am tired? Why do you ask?"
I asked , alot more confused that before.

"I should rather tell it to you later then. You can take some rest , day after tomorrow , wake up at 4:00 am. It's compulsory.."
He said .

"Oh....Kay???"
I said , still very confused . What's up with him? Why does he want me to wake up at 4 in the morning?

Anyhow , we made it home . I dragged my suitcase upstairs and kept it in my room. I plopped myself on the bed and layed there for a solid minute.

And then , I might have slept. I have no idea...

BANGCHAN'S POV

I had made up my mind. I wanted Soojin to work in this with me . It's not like I wanted her life to be in danger , rather it is that I believe in her. She can do it without hurting herself.
I will not lie but she is definitely a better fighter than me.

I will train her and make her attain the best of her ability.
Who knows , we might get to understand each other in the process .....

A VERY SHORT CHAPTER CUZ I DIDNT WANT TO ADD TWO DIFFERENT DAYS IN ONE CHAPTER(FOR SOME REASON) .

THANKYOU FOR READING SO FAR .
NEW CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON! ❤️