𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒.

I couldn't stop scolding myself angrily as I made my way to the lecture room.

I had planned on waking up early but ends up waking up late.. all thanks to my alarm that went off for no fucking reason.

If not for Cassie who woke me up, I guess now, I'll still be on bed, having dreams that won't ever come true.

Well, I don't believe that dreams come true, cause I've had a lot of dreams, involving Chase and till date, it hasn't come true.. and would never..

As soon as I arrive at the lecture room, fear engulfs me and I start panting as If I had ran a marathon race..

I quickly took in a long sharp breathe to calm my nerves and it really did work.

Shyly I walked in to the lecture room, ignoring the eyes on me, I made my way to middle roll, making sure not to interrupt the lecturers teaching.

" Hi...." I mutter gently to the dude sitting next to me.

He smiles and turn to face me" I'm Daniel"

" Novella" I reply."mind sharing your note with me after lecture??"

" Sure, it's really nice meeting you" he gently touch my shoulder, smiling widely in a cute way.

He looks damn handsome, like he has that appearance that could make him stand out in the crowd. He is fair, almost looking pale, his golden brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face and his viking brown hair, that adds spice to his dashing look.

You all shouldn't blame me if I eventually develop feelings for him, cause It takes me just a minute to like cute guys but not as much as I love My Chase..

My Chase??.....

I really wish he is but....

Let's not talk about him right now cause I'm not ready to start obsessing over a guy who might never remember me, if we eventually meet again.

" Same" I smile back and avert my gaze to the lecturer who looks so immersed in his teaching.

After lectures, I and Danny left the lecture room chatting and laughing, like we've known each other for years, whereas we just met few hours ago.

" What are your plans for today??" He asks, with a mouthful of hamburger buns.

" I dunno!! " I shrug, chewing up the the piece of burger in my mouth.

" That means you will be free, all through today?? "

" Hmmm"I hum and he starts smiling." What?? "

" I'll like to take you out for dinner tonight, we could go to a movie house, as well "

" Wow, that's awesome!! " I exclaim."Pick me up by 7:30pm"

" Sure, let me have your contact.. I'll call you "

" Okay "I reply and we quickly exchanged contacts.

Once we were done eating, he walked me back to the females quarter. " Thanks" I say to him and left.

I walked in to the room, Cassie and her boyfriend Eli were making out, both lost in lust that I wasn't noticed.

" Hmm hmm" I clear my throat and they quickly jolt away from each other.

" Nov?" They question in sync.

" Yeah,Nov.. sorry for interrupting" I apologize instantly.

" It's okay, moreover you have every right to interrupt cause this is also your room.. so any plans for tonight??" She leans closer to Elijah, who quickly wrap his arms around her.