𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜.

"I'm back every one!!!!!" I screams and ran straight to my room.

" Welcome darling" Dad replies and I ignore.

I've missed home so much, especially my room, the only place you can find the real ' Novella Roy'

Immediately I got to my room I quickly jump onto my bed, and roll from one corner to another as I drown in self happiness.

"I really really missed you teddy" I say, hugging my teddy bear so tight as I inhaled it cinnamon scent.

" Nov!!" Dad calls from the living room.

" Yes papa.." I answer with a groan.

" Come down for dinner when you're done freshening up, okay?? "

" Okay " I reply and quickly climb off my bed.

I should be unpacking my stuffs but I'm not... I'll be leaving for college tomorrow...

Tomorrow my life book would flip to another page with a title " Life Changer"

Everyone talks about college, like it's a place where every good thing in the world lives in.... But it's not just all the good things in the world, also the bad ones that easily influence one's life.

College is a life changer and it's up to everyone to decide what change he or she wants...

And I'm so scared, cause I don't know what I'll end up deciding for myself once I get there... cause Dad and Aunty jenny won't be around to coach me.. it's just I and my friends who doesn't even know what's right nor wrong...

Gosh!!!
I'm so scared to leave home but I have to...
I can't stay with Dad forever.... Never.

I have to learn how to survive alone...
How to make good decisions for myself...
How to carter for myself.... cause one day Dad won't be around to do all those things he used to do for me....

And it'd just be me, myself and I.

Pushing behind the fearful thoughts of college, I hurried to the bathroom and went into the shower.

As soon as the cold water Hits my skin, I sigh in relief as my muscles relaxed instantly and my mind went blank.

All my thoughts and fears disappeared and I just stood under the shower listening to the sound of my heartbeat and the sound of water dropping on the floor.

" Novella!! " Dad's voice echoes in the hallway, starling me " How long would it take you to freshen up and join us for dinner??" He yells.

" Twenty minutes, papa and I'll be right there with you guys" I reply and he didn't respond.

Quickly I got off the shower, dry up my hair and then got dressed in a red robes.

Murmuring a lullaby to myself, I walked down stairs and joined them at the dinning.

They were having a cool conversation when I got here, which is quite surprising, like they never seize teasing each other especially my father, guess my childish threat sank in to his head.

" This taste so delicious" I moan delightfully with a mouthful of macaroni and cheese.

This is my favorite meal as well as that of Dad and Mom.
When mom was still alive, she always prepare it every weekend cause that's the only day Dad stays home with us...

Gosh, I really miss my mom, she was my mom, my best friend and my sister.

I wish death never stole her from us.

I was ten when she died, she died in a fatal car accident on her way to pick me up from school.

Somehow I blame myself for her death cause if she hadn't come to pick me up from school that day probably she'd still be alive for me and dad...

Death is so cruel and merciless...

" It's awful" Aunty jenny makes an awful face as she ate.

Dad ignores.
surprising I and aunty Jen, Dad always has something to say especially when Aunty jenny is involved but the fact he's ignoring is way too surprising.

" Hmmm" I hum softly and he looks my direction and smile." So surprisingly quiet!" I comment.

" Gotta be, since I don't want my legs broken"he says and Aunty jenny starts laughing.

So???, He has been quiet all this while because of my silly threat, sometimes Dad is unbelievable .

" Good" I laugh gently so I don't choke on my food.

" This is so unbelievable" Aunty jenny manage to say between laughter.

After dinner, I cleaned up the dinning and washed the dishes before returning to my room to finish up some unfinished business.

As soon as I got back to my room, the thought of college returns to my mind, this time around I wasn't scared rather I felt kinda excited as I anticipated about college life, suddenly daydreaming of it.

What kind of person would be my roommate??

Would she be kind, lovely, jovial, pretty and caring.

And also not a big fan of partying and clubbing just like me...

Well after the incident that happened two years ago, I stopped attending parties especially parties that's been held by teenagers.

I just hope my roomie turns out to be nothing like Sapphire, though Sapphire isn't bad nor wicked, she's just so bitchy and fucks around a lot...

I hate sluts as much as I hate playboy's.....

But do I hate Chase????

There goes my mind again, like why can't I stay a day with out thinking of this guy???. It has been like this for the past two years... Like I keep thinking of him everyday, wishing we could just meet again coincidentally, fall in love again, get married and make beautiful babies.... But that's just a wish, cause I don't think there's a chance of meeting Chase ever again.

And I'll just have to live the rest of my life with the thoughts of him and the bittersweet memories of ever dating him.

I've got to move on.... cause this days no girl still cry over a guy, especially one you'll never meet again.

I really need to start a new love life.

Just because I got hurted by one guy doesn't mean all guys are like him, I've got to stop obsessing over my ex boyfriend and move on... socialize with guys, make friends with them, go out with them till I get over Chase completely and fall for another guy that would love and cherish me like the wonderful air he breathes..

But the question is????

Am I ready to move on, like to stop loving Chase????

" Maybe, I'm not"

What kind of person do you think her roomie would be ??

A nerd 🤦or a bitch💃??.

I will be at the comments section waiting for your opinions>>.
😘🥰