𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.

I quickly jerk up from sleep at the sound of my alarm. ' Ohh' I groan in annoyance as I stretch luxuriously on my bed.

Murmuring some incoherent words to myself I climb off my bed and head straight to the bathroom to perform my morning rituals.

Today will be my first day at college and I have to look presentable and not the other way round.

I strip off my clothes and wrap a towel around my body then started my rituals.

After taking care of my nails and every other part of my body that needs clean up, I got into shower and had a warm refreshing bath. That helped cool my nerves and muscles.

" Relax" I mutter to myself and quickly took in a long sharp breathe to feel relaxed.

I'm still nervous about college, like really really nervous... I just wish someone....

" Nov" Aunty jenny calls and before I could mutter a reply, she walked in to my room.
She's dressed in a black shirt dress that stops at her knee level and a red pumps, her hair is swept to the left with a red hair clip holding it firmly,her face is make up free,yet she still manage to looks so beautiful.

I couldn't help the smiling as I took in her elegant appearance. " You look so beautiful" I compliments and she chuckles.

" Thanks dearie" she blushes " why aren't you dressed up?"

" Just confused, I dunno what to wear" I roll my eyes as I reach out for a yellow high- waisted shorts, a white singlet and a yellow kimono jacket. I raise them up at her with a little frown" how will I look on this???"

" Beautiful!, Check it out let's see..."

" Okay. " I reply and head straight to the bathroom to dress up.

Within four to five minutes I return to my room, completely dressed up " WOW!!!, You look so good, you should wear clothes like this more often when you get there, okay??? "

I narrow my eyes at her" Are you for real??? "

" Yeah " she nods" look, no girl dresses like nerds this days, everyone wears classic clothes and you should be one of them okay?? "

" Okay!, So??.... What actually brought you to my room??? "I slowly sits on my bed and turn to her with a smile plastered on my face.

" Ummm.... nothing just came to check on my little princess that's leaving for college in few hours " she smiles " Are you prepared to face life over there??? "

"Maybe I am.. maybe I'm not.. I'm so nervous yet excited, it's confusing how I feel " I reply with a look of confusion across my face " I dunno.. "I add sounding so frustrated.

" It's natural to feel confused, that's what makes college thrilling" she grabs my hand and squeeze it gently"when you get there.. make good friends... date someone nice.. make good grades and be happy, okay?? "

" Okay " I nod feeling emotional all of a sudden." I'm going to miss you...."I mumble blinking off the tears welling up in my eyes

" Me too!"she leans closer and wrap her arm around me.

" Promise you'll always visit.. like once or twice a year "I pouts sounding more like a baby.

"I'll visit more often than expected" she replies and I raise a brow at her in confusion" I'm not going back to england again "

" Why??. I thought you never liked LA??, Are you really serious??"I bombards her with questions

" Well I've got to like it.. since you'll be going to college and needs someone around to always check up on you from time to time "she looks away from me and bit her lower lip" you know your Dad is always a busy type and your mom.. she is... " Her voice trails off and looks back at me,her face void from emotions.My mom and Aunty jenny were best of friends and I bet she misses mom as much as I and my father does" I'm just the only person who can be around for you.. so I have to base here.... "she adds with a little smile across her face

" Thank you so much " I cry, hugging her so tight like I'd break if I let go.

What has she not done for me???..

She's has sacrificed a lot for me yet..

she's still willing to do more...

I don't know how to repay her, I really don't know...
I'm so lucky to have her cause she's the best aunt one could ever wish for.

" Hey don't cry okay.. it's nothing big, you're just like a daughter to me and I can do anything, everything to make sure my princess is happy, okay " she says as she rubs my back gently.

After some few minutes we pull away from each other smiling widely like we've got the whole world in our hands.

" Done packing your stuffs " she asks as she stands up and look around my room, that barely looks alive.

I just nod and mutter" yes"

" Good girl.. you're damn ready for college but you won't believe it"

" I see" I roll my eyes and put on my sneakers . " I guess I'm really ready" I add with a smile and grab my pink macaron trolley case and backpack..

" I will help you with that" she reaches for the box beside my trolley case and smile .

" Thanks" I smile back and start heading towards the exit.

Without looking back I exit my room and went downstairs.

" Here comes my little princess" Dad says as soon as we joined him in the living room " aww, she is ready to leave.. papa is going to miss you sweetie " he pretends to be crying.

" Same here" I mimick him and we all burst into laughter.

" Crazy girl!" Aunty jenny laughs.

After the laughing section, we had breakfast which was so delicious and yummy.

" Ready girls??" Dad questions as soon as we're all sitted in his car.

" Yeah" I and Aunty jenny replies in sync.

" Off we go" Dad laughs and drove off.

The ride felt long and boring.

Dad won't stop talking about his college life, same with Aunty jenny. somehow I found their talks really interesting cause it kind of explained college to me.

I sigh in relief as soon as we arrives at UCLA gate.

Dad turns to me and smile.

I smile back and chuckle to myself suddenly feeling excited.

" WELCOME TO UCLA"
Auntie Jen shouts and I couldn't help smiling wider, feeling more excited .

All my fears gone like they never existed.

I'm finally at UCLA.

Gosh, I can't wait to meet my roommate...

We could become besties.. in the future..

Who knows???

Hello buddies.

Sorry I'm posting this late, I've been busy lately and I promise to make up for my delayance by posting one more chapter tomorrow and please and please don't forget to vote and comment.

And what do you think about this chapter??
Well..
I'll be at the comments section waiting for you🫵.

Thanks for reading, lol ✨♥️💖.