Ten

MESSAGES: WALKER

Walker: Pick em up rn please

Sarah got out her phone once she felt it vibrate against her leg "whos that?" Tao asked, he paused the movie as he waited for her "Walker" Sarah rolled her eyes "What does he want?" Tao peaked down at her lit up phone "I don't know"

Sarah: Why?

Walker: Imogen rejected me

Walker: I don't really want to be here rn

Sarah: What did she say??

Walker: I told her I liked her but she likes Nick

Walker: I knew I should've kept it a secret

Walker: I'm stupid

Sarah: Imogen is an idiot

Sarah: :like u

Sarah: I'm busy rn so text dad or mum

Walker:Not making things better by insulting me!

Sarah: Sorry xx

Walker: I'm gonna walk home, yeah?

Sarah: Txt me when ur there

Sarah shut her phone off once she finished texting her brother "Walker likes Imogen?" Tao asked his friend "Wow you sure love being nosy" Sarah put her phone on the desk that was near the bed "Your phone is as bright as the sun, how could I miss it?" Sarah smiled "Well- he did like Imogen but she rejected him" Tao's expression changed to a smile to a frown at the new information "that sucks" He looked down at the computer keyboards "Maybe we can make him and Elle get together" Tao's eyebrow bounced up and down "You know Elle has a crush on him since they met" Sarah chuckled loudly at his face "True, but I don't think Walker likes her like that" Elle always had a crush on Walker, ever since they met in year 8. Elle always told Sarah about it, but she was always too scared to confess.

"Yeah, maybe he just likes her as a friend" Tao sat up more comfortable "That is the exact reason why I will never confess my love to someone" Tao turned his head to his friend "you've got a crush?" Sarah nod her head at his question, admitting she likes someone "who?" He got interested in the subject of the conversation "it's a secret" Tao's bottom lip pouted "Sorry" Sarah apologized, there was no way she would confess her liking to her best friend, worrying that it would break the two's relationship with one another. It was her biggest fear. 

"Do you have a crush?" Sarah looked up at the boy, his cheeks turned into a light pink color as he thought of the girl he liked "Yes" He smiled widely. Sarah didn't know what she was feeling, either happiness or sadness, was the girl he like her or somebody else? She sure hoped it was her or she'll be left heartbroken, like Walker.

A/N

Short chapter but I still have to watch season 2  :((